Page 151 of 154 FirstFirst ... 51101141146147148149150151152153154 LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,020 of 3066
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    I'm using the version with the on-screen volume/balance.
    Tks NachoB
    Ditto. No reason not to go with more options, just on case.
    Hmmmm, I'm not sure which one I'm using. I just like the look of it, and the fact that I can have the name of the song as well as the album cover to the right of the song.

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    What are some good keyguards? I used Butler kg for a long time, but became frustrated by the way the 4cast displayed. At the moment, I'm using KeyguardExt. Any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by islandfever2009 View Post
    What are some good keyguards? I used Butler kg for a long time, but became frustrated by the way the 4cast displayed. At the moment, I'm using KeyguardExt. Any suggestions?
    Not sure I understand your frustration. I use the Butler keyguard (with only "Press centre key to unlock" as the only thing displayed) and have 4cast displayed @ the bottom of the screen. It's awesome!!!

m505->650->755p with bluetooth, VoiceDialIt, Garmin GPS, PdaReach, skinUI, FontSmoother, TAKEphONE, 4cast, 2day, 2dial, TouchLauncher, TealWheel, Chatter, OperaMini, PowerHero, Butler, NVBackup, Destaller, Apt, Warden, CardReader, pTunes, CorePlayer, Kinoma, MunduRadio, Ringo, DateBk6, HandyShpr, PktQuicken, PearPrivacy, MegaCalc&Clock, KeyCaps755, AlwaysOn, LEDOff, PhoneDisconnect, WebLinks, McPhling, PalmPDF, eReader, some phwelo stuff & nearly 30 games, due to LinkStart, w/an 8GB card.
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofdatreo View Post
    Not sure I understand your frustration. I use the Butler keyguard (with only "Press centre key to unlock" as the only thing displayed) and have 4cast displayed @ the bottom of the screen. It's awesome!!!
    I think his/her disappointment is because the current temp isn't displayed- which is the only reason I would use a keyguard for anyway, so I stopped using it, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    I think his/her disappointment is because the current temp isn't displayed- which is the only reason I would use a keyguard for anyway, so I stopped using it, too.
    In that case, use Weather. It has a keyguard, and honestly, I really bought it bec. of the keyguard. I used to use it but found that it "clashed" with the look I wanted. It's kind of pricey (I think around $15 for unlimited/lifetime usage) but you can find it on sale, sometimes as low as $3. I did.

m505->650->755p with bluetooth, VoiceDialIt, Garmin GPS, PdaReach, skinUI, FontSmoother, TAKEphONE, 4cast, 2day, 2dial, TouchLauncher, TealWheel, Chatter, OperaMini, PowerHero, Butler, NVBackup, Destaller, Apt, Warden, CardReader, pTunes, CorePlayer, Kinoma, MunduRadio, Ringo, DateBk6, HandyShpr, PktQuicken, PearPrivacy, MegaCalc&Clock, KeyCaps755, AlwaysOn, LEDOff, PhoneDisconnect, WebLinks, McPhling, PalmPDF, eReader, some phwelo stuff & nearly 30 games, due to LinkStart, w/an 8GB card.
    OT: Weather (infinity subscription) is on sale for $4.95 until June 30th. It's normally $9.95.

I dl'd the trial version of Weather Infinity app, and it definitely has the weather and a pretty display. however, I think the time displayed in huge font in KeyguardExt is more useful, since I use my Centro as my primary time keeping device. Any keyguards with big font times and weather info? Guess I'm hard to please. :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by islandfever2009 View Post
    I dl'd the trial version of Weather Infinity app, and it definitely has the weather and a pretty display. however, I think the time displayed in huge font in KeyguardExt is more useful, since I use my Centro as my primary time keeping device. Any keyguards with big font times and weather info? Guess I'm hard to please. :-)
    Not sure anymore.

I do know what you mean though. Weather on the keyguard was SUPER HUGE to me, but it isn't anymore, now that I've got TAKEphONE (and that's not a shameless plug -- it is the honest truth) and the super, minimal keyguard of Butler. I hit the phone button (activating TAKEphONE) and have the weather (thanks to 4cast) towards the bottom of my screen, a nice clock in the middle (thanks to some of the many users on this thread) and the black "one-liner" keyguard from Butler on the very bottom. You might want to check it out. All the best!

The big Hi Res clock was the the thing that made TAKEphONE for me. Well, that and the i-bar. I love being able to touch a pic and make a call. I guess until I find something better, I'll keep using KeyguardExt.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    I want to look at all the skins in here so I can make sure I'm not missing something, I have set my post count to 40 per page so I can go through it quickly but it is taking forever and I just can't manage to get through it...

I understand that there are some gallerys at Shimons site and mcentrevilles deviantart but they aren't all there...

I wouldn't want to be missing out on someone's good work that I'd really want that might be just under my nose... Thanks for all your efforts!

In case I have missed something, is there a galley with all of these skins in it somewhere for quick reference? Or is it possible to make one?

EDIT: Also, has it been discussed whether it would be possible to ad the feature to adjust the transparencies of clocks and buttons within TAKEphONE?
    Last edited by brum; 06/11/2009 at 02:20 AM.
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go
    No gallery, and you're right, nowhere near everything is on those two sites.. but I believe every skin is listed in this thread, so for now, page-by-page is your best approach.

As for transparencies, I'm almost positive that there's no way to change them on the fly, as the images are all (I believe) simple .gif format, and they can only be saved as a static translucent/opaque state.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    fstop, do really have an all black Centro? I want one...

Maybe Shimon could add a user submitted page to his site which allowed people to upload their own to share? I know he is busy though..

4cast works with Butler so why can't the clocks? Butlers clock has finally got bigger which is a welcome improvement but it's lack of customisation is killing my Centro's beauty, I know it's been said before but I really want my TP clock skin in my keyguard, should I got to Hobbyist?

Quote Originally Posted by fanofdatreo View Post
    Over the years I have accumulated some pretty cool wallpapers/background images.

Would anyone else like to see TAKEphONE have the ability to change those images at a pre-set time on particular days? That way your phone could change on it's own. It would be like a little surprise each time, keeping things fresh!
    I used to use VisualArts which did exactly what you are saying for the original Phone app, you ever see it? It used to be on Palminfocenter and Treocentral store but it's not easy to find any more. Maybe Shimmon could get Toysoft on side for a plugin, or if it is infact deceased, he might be able to get the code straight up to implement for TP.
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go
    Quote Originally Posted by brum View Post
    fstop, do really have an all black Centro? I want one...
    Yes, thanks to DecalGirl

4cast works with Butler so why can't the clocks? Butlers clock has finally got bigger which is a welcome improvement but it's lack of customisation is killing my Centro's beauty, I know it's been said before but I really want my TP clock skin in my keyguard, should I got to Hobbyist?
    You can try posting here, Rob checks in at least weekly.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Just sharing my joy...

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...p-C6587BAF.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...p-C6587B5E.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...p-C6587B6A.jpg

Got a few other backgrounds and some I'm editing up for TP which I can post when I'm done if anyone would like.
    Just sharing my joy...

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...p-C6587B5E.jpg

Got a few other backgrounds and some I'm editing up for TP which I can post when I'm done if anyone would like.
    brum,
    how do you get the entire date (including the year) to display on the top line:
    For example yours displays: Jun 12, 2009
    When I go to preferences >Misc 2 > Show on top: the "date (textual)" option only displays "Jun 12" and not "Jun 12, 2009

TIA
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Last edited by NachoB; 06/12/2009 at 07:40 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    brum,
    When I go to preferences >Misc 2 > Show on top: the "date (textual)" option only displays "Jun 12" and not "Jun 12, 2009

TIA
    Maybe I'm confused,
    I assumed you did this in TAKEphONE on your Centro since your signature indicates you have a Centro.
    Perhaps your device is a Pre but your post is in the TAKEphONE forum.
    Or Are you running TAKEphONE thru Classic on your Pre?

Yeah, I'm confused.
    TIA
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Maybe I'm confused,
    I assumed you did this in TAKEphONE on your Centro since your signature indicates you have a Centro.
    Perhaps your device is a Pre but your post is in the TAKEphONE forum.
    Or Are you running TAKEphONE thru Classic on your Pre?

Yeah, I'm confused.
    TIA
    I'd try to help you figure it out but I don't have my Treo on me
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    And joy it is.

brum,

TIA
    Do you have TealOS v1.54? In that version, you just go to Prefs>Text, and you see this:

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...p-C6588C29.jpg

If you need the version, PM me and I'll let you in on a little but really funny secret.