Page 150 of 154 FirstFirst ... 50100140145146147148149150151152153154 LastLast
Results 2,981 to 3,000 of 3066
  1.    #2981  
    Quote Originally Posted by gklewis View Post
    After installing the latest update, I can no longer display images as my background. I've used different skins and the built in background, but when I select an image, it either keeps using the built in image or displays a white screen. My card is in place and am able to scroll through the images but when I select one-nothing. Please advise. Thanks
    Hi,

Strange. Cant recreate this. Can you email me to try and debug this ?

Thanks
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    Shimon,

with the calendar/task setting set to "min", and no calendar/task event active, it's still showing on the screen (an icon with no text after it). Is it supposed to function this way, or should the entire line not be there if there is no calendar/task event? I thought it would do the later and not show at all on the screen.

As to gklewis' problem, I also cannot reproduce this on my Sprint 700P.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  3.    #2983  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Shimon,

with the calendar/task setting set to "min", and no calendar/task event active, it's still showing on the screen (an icon with no text after it). Is it supposed to function this way, or should the entire line not be there if there is no calendar/task event? I thought it would do the later and not show at all on the screen.

As to gklewis' problem, I also cannot reproduce this on my Sprint 700P.
    I guess you mean making the whole line disappear AND allowing TAKEphONE to use it for more search results, right ?

This is a bit more complicated to do, so it had to be put on the "todo" list for later on...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Yeah, not show anything at all if there was nothing to show.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Yea, visually I think I'd prefer nothing at all, but I do kinda like the icons still available to tap if I'd like to open Calendar or Tasks.
    After going back to my phone, I found that my calendar work around had devolved and the white screen was back. It got to the point where the only thing I could display was solid colors. I finally soft reset, and it began working like it was supposed to.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    Here is my pTunes skin..

and no I didn't make it someone made it and sent me the file. She said I could share it with anyone who wanted it though. so if you do let me know. I will find out what she used to make it.

BTW: This pink color works looks great on the Pink Centro
    I'd love to have that skin!!! Pls?

Thanks!
    NachoB made an awesome pTunes skin! I LOVE using it!

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    I'm with you Del. I'm using it now.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Yep, I've been using it since he first made it.

Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by skatekarate View Post
    sorry if this is obvious but what skin are you using??
    thanks
    Sorry I missed your post -- I was away on a family vacation. Thanks for replying, Nacho!

m505->650->755p with bluetooth, VoiceDialIt, Garmin GPS, PdaReach, skinUI, FontSmoother, TAKEphONE, 4cast, 2day, 2dial, TouchLauncher, TealWheel, Chatter, OperaMini, PowerHero, Butler, NVBackup, Destaller, Apt, Warden, CardReader, pTunes, CorePlayer, Kinoma, MunduRadio, Ringo, DateBk6, HandyShpr, PktQuicken, PearPrivacy, MegaCalc&Clock, KeyCaps755, AlwaysOn, LEDOff, PhoneDisconnect, WebLinks, McPhling, PalmPDF, eReader, some phwelo stuff & nearly 30 games, due to LinkStart, w/an 8GB card.

Looks like I've (finally?!?!) completed your quad. I just bought 2dial, and like the other three I purchased, love it!!! It's great for voice mail, and since it is half off, how can you go wrong?

All the best.

m505->650->755p with bluetooth, VoiceDialIt, Garmin GPS, PdaReach, skinUI, FontSmoother, TAKEphONE, 4cast, 2day, 2dial, TouchLauncher, TealWheel, Chatter, OperaMini, PowerHero, Butler, NVBackup, Destaller, Apt, Warden, CardReader, pTunes, CorePlayer, Kinoma, MunduRadio, Ringo, DateBk6, HandyShpr, PktQuicken, PearPrivacy, MegaCalc&Clock, KeyCaps755, AlwaysOn, LEDOff, PhoneDisconnect, WebLinks, McPhling, PalmPDF, eReader, some phwelo stuff & nearly 30 games, due to LinkStart, w/an 8GB card.
  14.    #2994  
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofdatreo View Post
    Looks like I've (finally?!?!) completed your quad. I just bought 2dial, and like the other three I purchased, love it!!! It's great for voice mail, and since it is half off, how can you go wrong?

All the best.
    Thanks !

BTW - posted the older 7.70 TAKEphONE built-in skin at my website for those who dont like the new one.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Thanks !

BTW - posted the older 7.70 TAKEphONE built-in skin at my website for those who dont like the new one.
    Shimon:

I understand that you added the ability to turn off the "No upcoming events" notification in 7.80 (I think?). Where is that option embedded in the program? I can't seem to find it. I think I've been away from the Preferences too long to find it. ;-)

Thanks in advance!

16.    #2996  
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofdatreo View Post
    Shimon:

I understand that you added the ability to turn off the "No upcoming events" notification in 7.80 (I think?). Where is that option embedded in the program? I can't seem to find it. I think I've been away from the Preferences too long to find it. ;-)

Thanks in advance!
    Does not turn it off - just shows no text (the icon and line are still there).

In "Plugins" preferences page
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Does not turn it off - just shows no text (the icon and line are still there).

In "Plugins" preferences page
    Thanks! I found it. And thanks for adding that to 7.80!

Was there anything else added? (Sorry to be such a pain in the ****.)

Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    I'm with you Del. I'm using it now.
    Good Luck
    Thanks guys.
    Which version do you guys use the most? My initial intent was 1.0 (w/out on-screen volume/balance) but find I'm using 1.2 (with on-screen volume/balance) just about all the time.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Thanks guys.
    Which version do you guys use the most? My initial intent was 1.0 (w/out on-screen volume/balance) but find I'm using 1.2 (with on-screen volume/balance) just about all the time.
    I'm using the version with the on-screen volume/balance.
    Tks NachoB
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Thanks guys.
    Where can I find those pT skins?

Thanks.

PS: Just found them. So please scratch my inquiry.
    Last edited by STBXXL; 06/01/2009 at 11:49 AM.