Page 149 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4999139144145146147148149150151152153154 LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,980 of 3066
    Quote Originally Posted by patti30 View Post
    And now for Thursday...
    hi yall. i have the htc clock skin and the one for bb bold. how do i get the flash separators to show, mine only shows the hour and the minutes without the two dots separators. anyone please help
    Go to Applications app, preferences, formats. Make sure your time is set to use : and not a . or ,
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    What do you mean by "black/dark gray"? One or the other, or a combination of both?
    One or the other. I'd prefer black.
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    I did a digital black some time ago
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/pa...ml#post1439980
    Since the "in thing" these days is BIG clocks, who can make this nice black one bigger and bolder? It doesn't stand out on most of my favorite backgrounds, but I like it!
    Quote Originally Posted by hljt View Post
    Thanks fstop! They came out very nice! Thank you for sharing!!!
    Im so confused..how do you use this program to install it...once i download the file below and install it with hot sync..go to preference and skin it is not there
    and how do you install clocks as well?
    mandir:

1. First I assume u already have TAKEphONE installed..

2. Then, after you HotSync the icon pack and clocks, go into TAKEphONE and hit Menu>R.

3. At the top right of the Prefs. screen it should say "Find." Click that and select "Plugins.."

4. At the botom next to "clock" (make sure it's checked), choose "select..." to change your clock.

As for the icon set, do the same as above, but in step 4. make sure you have the "i-Bar" button selected. Then, hit OK and you should be able to click-and-hold on the ibar icons to exit them.
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    mandir:

1. First I assume u already have TAKEphONE installed..

2. Then, after you HotSync the icon pack and clocks, go into TAKEphONE and hit Menu>R.

3. At the top right of the Prefs. screen it should say "Find." Click that and select "Plugins.."

4. At the botom next to "clock" (make sure it's checked), choose "select..." to change your clock.

As for the icon set, do the same as above, but in step 4. make sure you have the "i-Bar" button selected. Then, hit OK and you should be able to click-and-hold on the ibar icons to exit them.
    thank you so much, you guys are so great for people who have no clue how to use their phones
    Quote Originally Posted by mandir View Post
    thank you so much, you guys are so great for people who have no clue how to use their phones
    Hmmmm........ that's totally ruuuuuude, and uncalled for.

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt & assume you're calling yourself one of those 'people,' as opposed to the other interpretation of that quote.. In which case: you're welcome.
    Last edited by fstopstigmata; 05/16/2009 at 02:02 PM.
    I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt & assume you're calling yourself one of those 'people,' as opposed to the other interpretation of that quote.. In which case: you're welcome.
    I'm glad you changed your original message. I think he was being sincere. All the best.

m505->650->755p with bluetooth, VoiceDialIt, Garmin GPS, PdaReach, skinUI, FontSmoother, TAKEphONE, 4cast, 2day, 2dial, TouchLauncher, TealWheel, Chatter, OperaMini, PowerHero, Butler, NVBackup, Destaller, Apt, Warden, CardReader, pTunes, CorePlayer, Kinoma, MunduRadio, Ringo, DateBk6, HandyShpr, PktQuicken, PearPrivacy, MegaCalc&Clock, KeyCaps755, AlwaysOn, LEDOff, PhoneDisconnect, WebLinks, McPhling, PalmPDF, eReader, some phwelo stuff & nearly 30 games, due to LinkStart, w/an 8GB card.
    i think mandir did not mean it the way it has been interpreted. the poster refered to his/her inability to figure out how to use the function on his/her device. it was not meant to scorn those providing the assistance
    Quote Originally Posted by patti30 View Post
    i think mandir did not mean it the way it has been interpreted. the poster refered to his/her inability to figure out how to use the function on his/her device. it was not meant to scorn those providing the assistance
    That's how I understood it too...
    oh crap i didnt see how i didnt word that properly..im sorry for the miscommunication..i was talking about myself sorry about that
    Apology accepted Mandir. I realize that everyone else understood it the way you had intended, but I did not, so accept MY apologies as well.

All in all........... everything is peachy keen!!

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
  15.    #2975  
    Hi all,

Happy to declare the release of TAKEphONE 7.80.

You can get a full featured 30 days trial at ShSh Software

Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    What chages do .80 bring to the table?
  17.    #2977  
    Quote Originally Posted by He123321 View Post
    What chages do .80 bring to the table?
    TAKEphONE 7.70 update – changes history

Changes from version 7.70 (014)

Skins: Changed default skin.

Plugins: Fixed "always start on i-Bar" when sms & email icons are on right.

Plugins: Added option - if no meeting/task - show nothing (for screen clarity).

i-Bar: when in full screen - pressing letters starts search.

Changes from version 7.70 (012)

Find: fix for some 5way navigation issues caused by build 012.

Changes from version 7.70 (011)

Find: added an option (“Plugins” prefs) to hide the top “status” line (search category, SMS & Email, results count...).

Changes from version 7.70 (009)

General: fix for memory issue with numbers lookup.

SMS: added option (in 'Treo' preferences) to start SMS to 'Mobile' fields only.

Changes from version 7.70 (007)

Time & date on top: added option to show time only.

Time & date on top: text color is set according to “Show radio icon in white” option.

Find: fix for numbers lookup – ignore non-digits (e.g. 212-222-3333).

General: fix to recognize “wap” as a URL prefix.

Changes from version 7.70 (006)

Time & date on top: added options for display on top: location, date&time, date only (textual), date only (numeric) or nothing.

Changes from version 7.70 (004)

Clock: more fixes for display issues.

Clock: added option to show date only on title (in “Misc.2” preferences page).

Changes from version 7.70 (003)

Clock: fixed display issues.

Changes from version 7.70 (002)

i-Bar: fixed “always start on i-Bar” option.

Changes from version 7.70 (001)

Find screen: added option for a “Tasks” plugin.

Details screen: tapping the 3-lines note field opens full note.
    Last edited by TAKEphONE; 05/19/2009 at 08:42 AM.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Plugins: Added option - if no meeting/task - show nothing (for screen clarity).
    Yaay! Thanks!
    After installing the latest update, I can no longer display images as my background. I've used different skins and the built in background, but when I select an image, it either keeps using the built in image or displays a white screen. My card is in place and am able to scroll through the images but when I select one-nothing. Please advise. Thanks
    Found a work-around for my problem. I can select an image in my calendar app, and then select calendar as my display option in Takephone. Works for now anyway.