Page 148 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4898138143144145146147148149150151152153 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,960 of 3066
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    Thanks fstop! They came out very nice! Thank you for sharing!!!
    ♥ Heather ♥
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankinia View Post
    fanofdatreo - Thank you for posting the backgrounds. They will look great on my brand new Centro.
    You're welcome, everybody!

And now for Thursday...

http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/v...423-190951.jpg

And to share...

http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/v...Fireworks2.jpg

m505->650->755p with bluetooth, VoiceDialIt, Garmin GPS, PdaReach, skinUI, FontSmoother, TAKEphONE, 4cast, 2day, 2dial, TouchLauncher, TealWheel, Chatter, OperaMini, PowerHero, Butler, NVBackup, Destaller, Apt, Warden, CardReader, pTunes, CorePlayer, Kinoma, MunduRadio, Ringo, DateBk6, HandyShpr, PktQuicken, PearPrivacy, MegaCalc&Clock, KeyCaps755, AlwaysOn, LEDOff, PhoneDisconnect, WebLinks, McPhling, PalmPDF, eReader, some phwelo stuff & nearly 30 games, due to LinkStart, w/an 8GB card.
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofdatreo View Post
    Yes, you are right. It is one of the best. By implementing that feature I think I was referring to it as "being/becoming" the best.

Like you, I have a lot of (IMO) really cool wallpapers. I know, however, that certain ones can/cannot be used with certain programs, and/or that, in my case, TealOS has its own folder of appropriate images, TreoLauncher has its own folder (bec. I like to use the calendar feature) and, likewise, TAKEphONE has its own folder. The same could have been said for DialByPhoto, before I ditched that for TAKEphONE.

In TAKEphONE, if you consistently use a particular skin, let's say invisible2, and whichever clock you like, I think you could feasibly have 10 or more images (you said you have 23) that could rotate within the rest of the boundaries that are defined by that skin. I don't believe it would be unreasonable to "think" that a feature like that could be implemented. Now note, I said "think"...as I don't know how potentially difficult it could/would be to "code."

Now...without me getting too personal/confrontational/offensive...because this could also be considered a rhetorical question...you don't think that 23 images, in your case, is not a good possible total number of images to rotate out on a regular basis (w/o you having to do it manually)?

Imagine how many days, weeks or months that could last you depending upon how often (daily, every other day, every third day, only on Sundays, etc.) the image is changed for you.

And if you get tired of that clock or skin, or you want to do the Patriotic Mickey skin for the week before & after Fourth of July, or you want consistency bec. you like a photo (maybe it's a family photo), just toggle "off" the rotating images feature/option.

Again, I "think" it is reasonable, but I don't know if the coding would allow it. I know that TreoLauncher accesses its own particular "Icon" folder in the "DCIM" folder on your card, so maybe TAKEphONE could do something similar?

Just some thoughts, that's all. All the best
    I think you missed my point. I like your suggestion, but unless it has an added feature of letting you pre-select which wallpapers to use, it won't be as useful because it will select some wallpapers I have that suck with the current skin I'm using, but look great with another skin. If it just rotates all your wallpapers then people will get some that look funky or awful.
    All for One and One for All!
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo Musketeers View Post
    I think you missed my point. I like your suggestion, but unless it has an added feature of letting you pre-select which wallpapers to use, it won't be as useful because it will select some wallpapers I have that suck with the current skin I'm using, but look great with another skin. If it just rotates all your wallpapers then people will get some that look funky or awful.
    Fair point, and w/o saying, "I think you missed my point," too (so that it doesn't sound combative), I'll say that I think we might be concerned with the same problems but that all you do is select which folder you want it to draw from, and make sure you have images in there that work well with that skin.

For instance, with Skin A, you could have a folder entitled "Skin A Images" to draw from. And when you get tired of that skin, pick Skin B, and then select the folder entitled "Skin B Images" for the images that work well with that skin. Skin C, etc., etc.

So, by default, your images would be "pre-selected" so that you don't get a bad image, bec. you defined what it could select.

Remember, you are putting the images that you like in there, the ones that you know will work well with that skin.

So, it gives me what I want (automatic rotating of images) and it gives you the ability to say which images to pick (by having them placed into a specific folder), which is also what I was saying earlier. Honestly, not trying to make this a "you" vs. "me" thing. Does that make sense?

m505->650->755p with bluetooth, VoiceDialIt, Garmin GPS, PdaReach, skinUI, FontSmoother, TAKEphONE, 4cast, 2day, 2dial, TouchLauncher, TealWheel, Chatter, OperaMini, PowerHero, Butler, NVBackup, Destaller, Apt, Warden, CardReader, pTunes, CorePlayer, Kinoma, MunduRadio, Ringo, DateBk6, HandyShpr, PktQuicken, PearPrivacy, MegaCalc&Clock, KeyCaps755, AlwaysOn, LEDOff, PhoneDisconnect, WebLinks, McPhling, PalmPDF, eReader, some phwelo stuff & nearly 30 games, due to LinkStart, w/an 8GB card.
    Quote Originally Posted by hljt View Post
    Thanks fstop! They came out very nice! Thank you for sharing!!!
    You're welcome, glad they're actually getting some screen time on devices other than my own
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofdatreo View Post
    Are we neighbors?? I swear your weather hi, low, & current are always almost dead-on with mine..
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunbandmom View Post
    I love that frog one.
    Here's one for Friday...and all the frog lovers

http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/v...424-184928.jpg

And to share...

http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/v...atreo/Frog.jpg

Tomorrow will be the last day I do this.

I was wondering if anyone had a clock skin similar to this:
    hxxp://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=515 or
    hxxp://discussion.treocentral.com/1426251-post504.html

that was all black?

I've seen the black with red outline, but was looking for an all black one to use on light skins.

Also, does anyone have the narrow font above, or 1 similar, in bright white, kinda like the other 1 I referenced is?

Thanks,
    Bill
    Last edited by cbig; 05/01/2009 at 07:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by cbig View Post
    ...was looking for an all black one to use on light skins.
    Bump.

Anybody tried making any black digits yet??
    I was wondering if anyone had a clock skin similar to this: hxxp://discussion.treocentral.com/1426251-post504.html
    that was all black?Bill
    Bump. Anybody tried making any black digits yet??
    I don't suppose this is what you're looking for:
    http://th06.deviantart.com/fs26/300W...entreville.jpg
    TAKEphONE Clock Skins by ~mcentreville on deviantART
    These are transparent, but wouldn't be difficult for someone to redo to make then solid. If you're interested, pm me and I'll get you the original source files if you don't feel like using an extractor.

Btw, having gone to the "dark side" of WM due to hardware needs and carrier choices, I am sooooooooo ready to come back to Palm (although there are a few features I've gotten used to that I would hope the Pre would have). Alas, Sprint doesn't service my neck of the woods. Keep up the great skinning work, guys!
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
    Yea, I want solid black digits.

I'd love to convert it myself, but as I've said before, I'm a Mac user & I don't think it's possible for me to do any TAKEphONE skinning without someone completely converting the app over.. which is quite a lost cause at this point considering the state of PalmOS..
    same here, those in solid black would be great.

I would love to be able to do it, but I d/led the clock skinmaker, and didn't even know where to start.

I wish there was an idiots guide to making them.

In the mean time if someone that knows how to make them wouldn't mind making either/both in black I would be greatly appreciative.

It would also be great if someone had the thin one in a bright white. I have a nice silver one that I love to use, but that can't be seen easily all of the time depending on the wallpaper.

thanks
    -Bill
    It would also be great if someone had the thin one in a bright white.
    I think I already said this to you over at mytreo, but: That clock does exist somewhere in this thread. It's called 'Built-in Opaque' I believe. But if you don't feel like aearching, I cal email it to you right now, just PM me your email address.

(& I totally agree, someone should whip up a 'clock-making for dummies'!)
    Yeah, I saw your message and had searched. I found 1 named what you said, but the 1 I have is silver, and not white. If you have a white 1, I would be very greatful if you could send it to me

The only thin ones I have are the silver opaquem and silver/gray transparent.

Thanks
    -Bill
    Oh, I guess you're right- sorry. I never really use that one & I didn't remember it being a bit gray.

FWIW: I'm pretty sure it's been mentioned a few times here that true black & true white appear as transparent in a clock skin, so a solid 'white' or solid 'black' clock will have to actually have a very slight bit of gray to it.
    A little gray is fine, but would love to get a super gray skin.

Not sure which 1 of the 2, but 1 of the links I listed above there is what I consider to be white, but maybe it is not completely white, but close enought, that is the color of the narrow 1 I was looking for.
    Bump.

Anybody tried making any black digits yet??
    I did a digital black some time ago
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/pa...ml#post1439980
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    thanks for the info
    the skin looks really cool over my silver wallpaper
    I like that digital black, totally forgot about it (even tho I used it for awhile )

What I'm really wanting tho is the "Built-in Opaque" thin-style font, but colored black/dark gray and in a large-as-possible size. It seems all our best skinners have strayed over to the Pre side of the fence (or at least, something non-PalmOS ), but if any of you ever get bored & stumble upon this post...
    What do you mean by "black/dark gray"? One or the other, or a combination of both?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    [QUOTE=fanofdatreo;1588144]You're welcome, everybody!

And now for Thursday...

hi yall. i have the htc clock skin and the one for bb bold. how do i get the flash separators to show, mine only shows the hour and the minutes without the two dots separators. anyone please help