Page 147 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4797137142143144145146147148149150151152 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,940 of 3066
    About time for me to buy this thing!

I kind of always knew I would, and while I've got several weeks to go (on the trial), there's no sense in delaying it (anymore).
    Last edited by fanofdatreo; 04/20/2009 at 11:29 AM.

m505->650->755p with bluetooth, VoiceDialIt, Garmin GPS, PdaReach, skinUI, FontSmoother, TAKEphONE, 4cast, 2day, 2dial, TouchLauncher, TealWheel, Chatter, OperaMini, PowerHero, Butler, NVBackup, Destaller, Apt, Warden, CardReader, pTunes, CorePlayer, Kinoma, MunduRadio, Ringo, DateBk6, HandyShpr, PktQuicken, PearPrivacy, MegaCalc&Clock, KeyCaps755, AlwaysOn, LEDOff, PhoneDisconnect, WebLinks, McPhling, PalmPDF, eReader, some phwelo stuff & nearly 30 games, due to LinkStart, w/an 8GB card.
    DONE! I'm now a proud owner!

m505->650->755p with bluetooth, VoiceDialIt, Garmin GPS, PdaReach, skinUI, FontSmoother, TAKEphONE, 4cast, 2day, 2dial, TouchLauncher, TealWheel, Chatter, OperaMini, PowerHero, Butler, NVBackup, Destaller, Apt, Warden, CardReader, pTunes, CorePlayer, Kinoma, MunduRadio, Ringo, DateBk6, HandyShpr, PktQuicken, PearPrivacy, MegaCalc&Clock, KeyCaps755, AlwaysOn, LEDOff, PhoneDisconnect, WebLinks, McPhling, PalmPDF, eReader, some phwelo stuff & nearly 30 games, due to LinkStart, w/an 8GB card.
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    Nice work! I must have missed the original HTC flip clock. I've looked for it but can't find it. Can someone please post a link to it?
    In case you still haven't found it, here's the original one I had done.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/pa...ml#post1500287

EDIT: After going through the rest of the posts, I guess you weren't looking for the one I did. Oh well, I'll keep the reference to it here anyway
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Thx! I got it.
    Over the years I have accummulated some pretty cool wallpapers/background images (thanks to MANY users). Would anyone else like to see TAKEphONE have the ability to (automatically) change those images at a pre-set time on particular days? (That way your phone could change on it's own. It would be like a little surprise each time, keeping things fresh! )

For example, there would be a set folder (just for those images for TAKEphONE to choose from) and the option would be something to the effect of...checkboxes in front of every day, and then a line for the time of day to rotate them, and then for either a.m. or p.m.

If that could be done, TAKEphONE would shoot straight to the top of Best Palm Apps...EVER!!!!

EDIT: Heck, that could be applied to the other platforms for which TAKEphONE is being written.
    Last edited by fanofdatreo; 04/22/2009 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fanofdatreo View Post
    Over the years I have accummulated some pretty cool wallpapers/background images (thanks to MANY users). Would anyone else like to see TAKEphONE have the ability to (automatically) change those images at a pre-set time on particular days? (That way your phone could change on it's own. It would be like a little surprise each time, keeping things fresh! )

For example, there would be a set folder (just for those images for TAKEphONE to choose from) and the option would be something to the effect of...checkboxes in front of every day, and then a line for the time of day to rotate them, and then for either a.m. or p.m.

If that could be done, TAKEphONE would shoot straight to the top of Best Palm Apps...EVER!!!!

EDIT: Heck, that could be applied to the other platforms for which TAKEphONE is being written.

That would be sweet.... I have my wallpaper on my desktop set like that
    or something simple like randomly choosing a background everytime takephone is launched.

edit: the only problem would be if the different backgrounds need different font settings.
    I'd just like to see TakePhone have the ability to display more than one appointment and task...
    Well, here's an example of what I was saying earlier...

Sunday...

http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/v...422-123240.jpg

Monday...

http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/v...422-123305.jpg

Tuesday...

http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/v...422-123341.jpg

Wednesday...

http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/v...422-123507.jpg

And mind you, you wouldn't have to do anything as it would be done automatically (at the pre-defined date & time, whether it was every day, every other day, every third day, only on Sundays, etc.).

Changing every time you use TAKEphONE, however, might be too demanding on the system and/or slow it down. You could experience some big lag time.

It looks great!

Could you make available your backgrounds (especially 'Tuesday')...
    Quote Originally Posted by rossarnie View Post
    It looks great!

I agree with rossarnie again! Fanofdatreo has great wallpapers!
    ♥ Heather ♥
    I love that frog one.
    Quote Originally Posted by rossarnie View Post
    It looks great!

I love "Tuesday" (Meadow of Violet Flowers) on the actual device itself. (It is one of my favorites.) It is truly STUNNING (esp. w/Heather's clock)!

Ok gang, here they are...

http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/v...atreo/Rain.jpg

http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/v...scent_City.jpg

http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/v...et_Flowers.jpg

http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/v...treo/Frog2.jpg

Now just do me the favor of making the request of Shimon that he add the "automatic" wallpaper (images) rotation. (I think I'm half serious about that. Show him my screenshots with the clock. ) That would really knock this app outta the park!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post

Very nice!

Ok gang, here they are...
    Thanks again fanofdatreo!
    fanofdatreo - Thank you for posting the backgrounds. They will look great on my brand new Centro.
    "We must all fear evil men, but there is an evil we must fear most. And that is the indifference of good men." -- The Boondock Saints.
    I have to say that I think TAKEphONE already is one of the best Palm apps ever. I don't think a rotating wallpaper would work unless you could predetermine which ones will work with certain skins, clocks, and fonts. For example, I have 50 wallpapers, but only 23 work with my current skin...so there would be some way of selecting the wallpapers ahead of time.
    All for One and One for All!
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo Musketeers View Post
    I have to say that I think TAKEphONE already is one of the best Palm apps ever. I don't think a rotating wallpaper would work unless you could predetermine which ones will work with certain skins, clocks, and fonts. For example, I have 50 wallpapers, but only 23 work with my current skin...so there would be some way of selecting the wallpapers ahead of time.

Yes, you are right. It is one of the best. By implementing that feature I think I was referring to it as "being/becoming" the best.

Like you, I have a lot of (IMO) really cool wallpapers. I know, however, that certain ones can/cannot be used with certain programs, and/or that, in my case, TealOS has its own folder of appropriate images, TreoLauncher has its own folder (bec. I like to use the calendar feature) and, likewise, TAKEphONE has its own folder. The same could have been said for DialByPhoto, before I ditched that for TAKEphONE.

In TAKEphONE, if you consistently use a particular skin, let's say invisible2, and whichever clock you like, I think you could feasibly have 10 or more images (you said you have 23) that could rotate within the rest of the boundaries that are defined by that skin. I don't believe it would be unreasonable to "think" that a feature like that could be implemented. Now note, I said "think"...as I don't know how potentially difficult it could/would be to "code."

Now...without me getting too personal/confrontational/offensive...because this could also be considered a rhetorical question...you don't think that 23 images, in your case, is not a good possible total number of images to rotate out on a regular basis (w/o you having to do it manually)?

Imagine how many days, weeks or months that could last you depending upon how often (daily, every other day, every third day, only on Sundays, etc.) the image is changed for you.

And if you get tired of that clock or skin, or you want to do the Patriotic Mickey skin for the week before & after Fourth of July, or you want consistency bec. you like a photo (maybe it's a family photo), just toggle "off" the rotating images feature/option.

Again, I "think" it is reasonable, but I don't know if the coding would allow it. I know that TreoLauncher accesses its own particular "Icon" folder in the "DCIM" folder on your card, so maybe TAKEphONE could do something similar?

Just some thoughts, that's all. All the best
    Last edited by fanofdatreo; 04/23/2009 at 12:23 PM.

I love "Tuesday" (Meadow of Violet Flowers) on the actual device itself. (It is one of my favorites.) It is truly STUNNING (esp. w/Heather's clock)!

Aww you're so sweet! Thanks for sharing your wallpaper again! I can never have enough backrounds!
    ♥ Heather ♥