Page 146 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4696136141142143144145146147148149150151 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,920 of 3066
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofdatreo View Post

That looks great! I like the wallpaper, would you mind posting it?
    ♥ Heather ♥
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    I love you.

You're so funny! You usually make me lol when I read your posts!
    ♥ Heather ♥
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    Nice work Heather.
    Good Luck
    Thank you TurboTiger!
    ♥ Heather ♥
    Quote Originally Posted by hljt View Post
    Hey fanofdatreo:
    Ditto!
    And TIA...
    Nice work! I must have missed the original HTC flip clock. I've looked for it but can't find it. Can someone please post a link to it?
    Thanks again! I know how hard it is finding the clock makers because there are so many pages in this thread lol! I was able to find both the regular clock maker and the transparent clock maker (thanks to NachoB )

The links are below. Also for some reason you need a "cygwin1.dll" file in the same folder as the clock makers, so I posted the link where you can download that if you don't already have it.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/1427055-post545.html

http://discussion.treocentral.com/1425676-post460.html

DLL-files.com - cygwin1.dll, free download
    Thanks, Heather, that was much appreciated!!! Now, with cleaning the house this weekend, I'll have something to do. Thanks again.

m505->650->755p with bluetooth, VoiceDialIt, Garmin GPS, PdaReach, skinUI, FontSmoother, TAKEphONE, 4cast, 2day, 2dial, TouchLauncher, TealWheel, Chatter, OperaMini, PowerHero, Butler, NVBackup, Destaller, Apt, Warden, CardReader, pTunes, CorePlayer, Kinoma, MunduRadio, Ringo, DateBk6, HandyShpr, PktQuicken, PearPrivacy, MegaCalc&Clock, KeyCaps755, AlwaysOn, LEDOff, PhoneDisconnect, WebLinks, McPhling, PalmPDF, eReader, some phwelo stuff & nearly 30 games, due to LinkStart, w/an 8GB card.

Here you go, Heather, and rossarnie...

http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/v...pleForest2.jpg

m505->650->755p with bluetooth, VoiceDialIt, Garmin GPS, PdaReach, skinUI, FontSmoother, TAKEphONE, 4cast, 2day, 2dial, TouchLauncher, TealWheel, Chatter, OperaMini, PowerHero, Butler, NVBackup, Destaller, Apt, Warden, CardReader, pTunes, CorePlayer, Kinoma, MunduRadio, Ringo, DateBk6, HandyShpr, PktQuicken, PearPrivacy, MegaCalc&Clock, KeyCaps755, AlwaysOn, LEDOff, PhoneDisconnect, WebLinks, McPhling, PalmPDF, eReader, some phwelo stuff & nearly 30 games, due to LinkStart, w/an 8GB card.
    Now, with cleaning the house this weekend, I'll have something to do. Thanks again.
    Heh, more like 'something to distract' you
    Thanks fstopstigmata!

Edit: Oops - getting senile I guess. Thanks fanofdatreo!
    Last edited by rossarnie; 04/22/2009 at 01:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rossarnie View Post
    Thanks fstopstigmata!
    No, you mean fanofdatreo (fan, we gotta stop posting so much, just look at the past few pages- it doesn't surprise me )
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    Nice work! I must have missed the original HTC flip clock. I've looked for it but can't find it. Can someone please post a link to it?
    DITTO...

Must...Find...Original...HTC...Flip...Clock.

Fstop: Yeah, I don't want to turn this into the "f" thread.

DITTO...

Must...Find...Original...HTC...Flip...Clock.
    It's at shsh.com. in TAKEphONE click the 'Get More' button in the 'Clock' menu.
    It's at shsh.com. in TAKEphONE click the 'Get More' button in the 'Clock' menu.
    Actually, it's not...

If you are referring to "inspired by HTC diamond" that is close, but not the same. It's nice looking but it is not a smaller version of the one that Heather just posted.

The version you refer to is a serif font, and hers is a sans-serif font. (Or the other way around.)

So, it may be bigger, but it is not the same font.

(Unless I'm crazy, which I have no problem being corrected, so feel free to correct me.)

No, you mean fanofdatreo (fan, we gotta stop posting so much, just look at the past few pages- it doesn't surprise me )
    Finally, someone else other than me has reversed the identities.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Actually, it's not...

If you are referring to "inspired by HTC diamond" that is close, but not the same. It's nice looking but it is not a smaller version of the one that Heather just posted.

The version you refer to is a serif font, and hers is a sans-serif font. (Or the other way around.)

(Unless I'm crazy, which I have no problem being corrected, so feel free to correct me.)
    Oh, I didn't know you wanted the exact same thing.. in that case, Heather's is the original There isn't one that's any more similar. & FTR, you have it the right way, Heather's is Sans & the small one is Serif
    Thanks, Heather, that was much appreciated!!! Now, with cleaning the house this weekend, I'll have something to do. Thanks again.

You're welcome!!! Thanks for uploading your wallpaper!!!
    ♥ Heather ♥
    Actually, it's not...

Sorry, I think I'm the one making you crazy lol!!! I should have said it was "inspired" by the smaller version of the takephone htc clock. I did use a different font than the original takephone htc clock. The font I used is called "Neue Helvetica 57 Condensed." I was trying to make it look like the HTC Touch Pro 2 flip clock.
    ♥ Heather ♥
    Here you go...I made a smaller version of my bigger htc flip clock. I hate jpeg compression, it looks better on the phone than it does in the pic below

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s...creenshot2.png
    Attached Files Attached Files
    ♥ Heather ♥
    Here you go...I made a smaller version of my bigger htc flip clock. I hate jpeg compression, it looks better on the phone than it does in the pic below

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s...creenshot2.png

Now it's my turn to say this...

I love you.

EDIT: Plus, now I can see more of my forest...

http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/v...418-161354.jpg
    Last edited by fanofdatreo; 04/18/2009 at 04:19 PM.

Now it's my turn to say this...

I love you.

EDIT: Plus, now I can see more of my forest...

http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/v...418-161354.jpg

LMAO!!! You guys are so funny!!!!
    ♥ Heather ♥