Page 146 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4696136141142143144145146147148149150151 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,920 of 3066
  1. #2901  
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofdatreo View Post

    That looks great! I like the wallpaper, would you mind posting it?
    ♥ Heather ♥
  2. #2902  
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    I love you.

    You're so funny! You usually make me lol when I read your posts!
    ♥ Heather ♥
  3. #2903  
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    Nice work Heather.
    Good Luck
    Thank you TurboTiger!
    ♥ Heather ♥
  4. #2904  
    Quote Originally Posted by hljt View Post
    That looks great! I like the wallpaper, would you mind posting it?
    Hey fanofdatreo:
    Ditto!
    And TIA...
  5. #2905  
    Nice work! I must have missed the original HTC flip clock. I've looked for it but can't find it. Can someone please post a link to it?
  6. #2906  
    Quote Originally Posted by hljt View Post
    Thanks again! I know how hard it is finding the clock makers because there are so many pages in this thread lol! I was able to find both the regular clock maker and the transparent clock maker (thanks to NachoB )

    The links are below. Also for some reason you need a "cygwin1.dll" file in the same folder as the clock makers, so I posted the link where you can download that if you don't already have it.

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/1427055-post545.html

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/1425676-post460.html

    DLL-files.com - cygwin1.dll, free download
    Thanks, Heather, that was much appreciated!!! Now, with cleaning the house this weekend, I'll have something to do. Thanks again.
    .
    .

    m505->650->755p with bluetooth, VoiceDialIt, Garmin GPS, PdaReach, skinUI, FontSmoother, TAKEphONE, 4cast, 2day, 2dial, TouchLauncher, TealWheel, Chatter, OperaMini, PowerHero, Butler, NVBackup, Destaller, Apt, Warden, CardReader, pTunes, CorePlayer, Kinoma, MunduRadio, Ringo, DateBk6, HandyShpr, PktQuicken, PearPrivacy, MegaCalc&Clock, KeyCaps755, AlwaysOn, LEDOff, PhoneDisconnect, WebLinks, McPhling, PalmPDF, eReader, some phwelo stuff & nearly 30 games, due to LinkStart, w/an 8GB card.
  7. #2907  
    Quote Originally Posted by hljt View Post
    That looks great! I like the wallpaper, would you mind posting it?

    Here you go, Heather, and rossarnie...


    http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/v...pleForest2.jpg
    .
    .

    m505->650->755p with bluetooth, VoiceDialIt, Garmin GPS, PdaReach, skinUI, FontSmoother, TAKEphONE, 4cast, 2day, 2dial, TouchLauncher, TealWheel, Chatter, OperaMini, PowerHero, Butler, NVBackup, Destaller, Apt, Warden, CardReader, pTunes, CorePlayer, Kinoma, MunduRadio, Ringo, DateBk6, HandyShpr, PktQuicken, PearPrivacy, MegaCalc&Clock, KeyCaps755, AlwaysOn, LEDOff, PhoneDisconnect, WebLinks, McPhling, PalmPDF, eReader, some phwelo stuff & nearly 30 games, due to LinkStart, w/an 8GB card.
  8. #2908  
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofdatreo View Post
    Now, with cleaning the house this weekend, I'll have something to do. Thanks again.
    Heh, more like 'something to distract' you
  9. #2909  
    Thanks fstopstigmata!

    Edit: Oops - getting senile I guess. Thanks fanofdatreo!
    Last edited by rossarnie; 04/22/2009 at 01:34 PM.
  10. #2910  
    Quote Originally Posted by rossarnie View Post
    Thanks fstopstigmata!
    No, you mean fanofdatreo (fan, we gotta stop posting so much, just look at the past few pages- it doesn't surprise me )
  11. #2911  
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    Nice work! I must have missed the original HTC flip clock. I've looked for it but can't find it. Can someone please post a link to it?
    DITTO...

    Must...Find...Original...HTC...Flip...Clock.



    Fstop: Yeah, I don't want to turn this into the "f" thread.
    .
    .

    m505->650->755p with bluetooth, VoiceDialIt, Garmin GPS, PdaReach, skinUI, FontSmoother, TAKEphONE, 4cast, 2day, 2dial, TouchLauncher, TealWheel, Chatter, OperaMini, PowerHero, Butler, NVBackup, Destaller, Apt, Warden, CardReader, pTunes, CorePlayer, Kinoma, MunduRadio, Ringo, DateBk6, HandyShpr, PktQuicken, PearPrivacy, MegaCalc&Clock, KeyCaps755, AlwaysOn, LEDOff, PhoneDisconnect, WebLinks, McPhling, PalmPDF, eReader, some phwelo stuff & nearly 30 games, due to LinkStart, w/an 8GB card.
  12. #2912  
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofdatreo View Post
    DITTO...

    Must...Find...Original...HTC...Flip...Clock.
    It's at shsh.com. in TAKEphONE click the 'Get More' button in the 'Clock' menu.
  13. #2913  
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    It's at shsh.com. in TAKEphONE click the 'Get More' button in the 'Clock' menu.
    Actually, it's not...

    If you are referring to "inspired by HTC diamond" that is close, but not the same. It's nice looking but it is not a smaller version of the one that Heather just posted.

    The version you refer to is a serif font, and hers is a sans-serif font. (Or the other way around.)

    So, it may be bigger, but it is not the same font.

    (Unless I'm crazy, which I have no problem being corrected, so feel free to correct me.)
    .
    .

    m505->650->755p with bluetooth, VoiceDialIt, Garmin GPS, PdaReach, skinUI, FontSmoother, TAKEphONE, 4cast, 2day, 2dial, TouchLauncher, TealWheel, Chatter, OperaMini, PowerHero, Butler, NVBackup, Destaller, Apt, Warden, CardReader, pTunes, CorePlayer, Kinoma, MunduRadio, Ringo, DateBk6, HandyShpr, PktQuicken, PearPrivacy, MegaCalc&Clock, KeyCaps755, AlwaysOn, LEDOff, PhoneDisconnect, WebLinks, McPhling, PalmPDF, eReader, some phwelo stuff & nearly 30 games, due to LinkStart, w/an 8GB card.
  14. #2914  
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    No, you mean fanofdatreo (fan, we gotta stop posting so much, just look at the past few pages- it doesn't surprise me )
    Finally, someone else other than me has reversed the identities.

    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  15. #2915  
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofdatreo View Post
    Actually, it's not...

    If you are referring to "inspired by HTC diamond" that is close, but not the same. It's nice looking but it is not a smaller version of the one that Heather just posted.

    The version you refer to is a serif font, and hers is a sans-serif font. (Or the other way around.)

    So, it may be bigger, but it is not the same font.

    (Unless I'm crazy, which I have no problem being corrected, so feel free to correct me.)
    Oh, I didn't know you wanted the exact same thing.. in that case, Heather's is the original There isn't one that's any more similar. & FTR, you have it the right way, Heather's is Sans & the small one is Serif
  16. #2916  
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofdatreo View Post
    Thanks, Heather, that was much appreciated!!! Now, with cleaning the house this weekend, I'll have something to do. Thanks again.

    You're welcome!!! Thanks for uploading your wallpaper!!!
    ♥ Heather ♥
  17. #2917  
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofdatreo View Post
    Actually, it's not...

    If you are referring to "inspired by HTC diamond" that is close, but not the same. It's nice looking but it is not a smaller version of the one that Heather just posted.

    The version you refer to is a serif font, and hers is a sans-serif font. (Or the other way around.)

    So, it may be bigger, but it is not the same font.

    (Unless I'm crazy, which I have no problem being corrected, so feel free to correct me.)

    Sorry, I think I'm the one making you crazy lol!!! I should have said it was "inspired" by the smaller version of the takephone htc clock. I did use a different font than the original takephone htc clock. The font I used is called "Neue Helvetica 57 Condensed." I was trying to make it look like the HTC Touch Pro 2 flip clock.
    ♥ Heather ♥
  18. #2918  
    Here you go...I made a smaller version of my bigger htc flip clock. I hate jpeg compression, it looks better on the phone than it does in the pic below


    http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s...creenshot2.png
    Attached Files Attached Files
    ♥ Heather ♥
  19. #2919  
    Quote Originally Posted by hljt View Post
    Here you go...I made a smaller version of my bigger htc flip clock. I hate jpeg compression, it looks better on the phone than it does in the pic below


    http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s...creenshot2.png

    Now it's my turn to say this...

    I love you.




    EDIT: Plus, now I can see more of my forest...


    http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/v...418-161354.jpg
    Last edited by fanofdatreo; 04/18/2009 at 04:19 PM.
    .
    .

    m505->650->755p with bluetooth, VoiceDialIt, Garmin GPS, PdaReach, skinUI, FontSmoother, TAKEphONE, 4cast, 2day, 2dial, TouchLauncher, TealWheel, Chatter, OperaMini, PowerHero, Butler, NVBackup, Destaller, Apt, Warden, CardReader, pTunes, CorePlayer, Kinoma, MunduRadio, Ringo, DateBk6, HandyShpr, PktQuicken, PearPrivacy, MegaCalc&Clock, KeyCaps755, AlwaysOn, LEDOff, PhoneDisconnect, WebLinks, McPhling, PalmPDF, eReader, some phwelo stuff & nearly 30 games, due to LinkStart, w/an 8GB card.
  20. #2920  
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofdatreo View Post
    Now it's my turn to say this...

    I love you.




    EDIT: Plus, now I can see more of my forest...


    http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/v...418-161354.jpg

    LMAO!!! You guys are so funny!!!!
    ♥ Heather ♥

Posting Permissions