Page 142 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4292132137138139140141142143144145146147152 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,840 of 3066
    I know what you mean. The Pre was announced in Jan and shortly after all things Palm OS slowed to a crawl. 3 months later and no new OS device and everyone has stepped back from Palm OS.
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Haven't been in the mood for skin making (ever since the Palm Pre was announced) but here's a clock skin and wallpaper that somewhat mimics the look of the 24 web site. Use with one of my invisible skins (using Invisible 2 in the screen capture). Wallpaper is slightly different than the one pictured (added a fingerprint to the right side).
    The clock fonts are anti-aliased and will not look good against a lighter background.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c.../24Capture.jpg
    Looks good NochoB
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Haven't been in the mood for skin making (ever since the Palm Pre was announced) but here's a clock skin and wallpaper that somewhat mimics the look of the 24 web site. Use with one of my invisible skins (using Invisible 2 in the screen capture). Wallpaper is slightly different than the one pictured (added a fingerprint to the right side).
    The clock fonts are anti-aliased and will not look good against a lighter background.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c.../24Capture.jpg
    Yea, another BIG clock! Thanks
    thanks nb. 'preciate it.

mebbe you could start making 480x480 wallpapers. ( hopefully it'll center and not resize.)

i'm up for my premier ne2 phone and I'm waiting eagerly for the pre...
    hello nacho, i have a question now that i got the takephone skins how can i get the weather to show in the display..on the line u have the schedule i have last call, then underneath i have type name or # the time is in the middle then i have the schedule and u have the weather.... how can i change that ......thanx in advance.
    Help with fonts please. Ok I bought fontsmoother. And I found 1001freefonts. But how do I get the font from that webpage to my phone?
    Thanks so much
    Quote Originally Posted by phone queen View Post
    hello nacho, i have a question now that i got the takephone skins how can i get the weather to show in the display..on the line u have the schedule i have last call, then underneath i have type name or # the time is in the middle then i have the schedule and u have the weather.... how can i change that ......thanx in advance.
    prefs, plug-ins in find and click 'em on. you also have to have 4cast installed.
    thank u dweigh
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunbandmom View Post
    Help with fonts please. Ok I bought fontsmoother. And I found 1001freefonts. But how do I get the font from that webpage to my phone?
    Thanks so much
    Assuming you're using Windows, after you download the font, extract the font file (usually fontname.ttf) to C:\windows\fonts.

You need to use EasyConvert to convert them to a useable palm database file for fontsmoother to use. You may need to play around with the font size and view them on your phone. I usually start in the 12-13pt range (for the standard and bold) and adjust accordingly from there until I get the size I like. I'm not sure where, if anywhere, in PalmOS the Large and Large Bold font sizes are used so I haven't cared what size those are created in.

EasyConvert for FontSmoother and Plucker fonts - PalmGear.com: Download Palm Software for your Treo, Centro, Tungsten, LifeDrive or other Palm OS Device
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    Yea, another BIG clock! Thanks
    And you like dark backgrounds so it should work well for you
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Assuming you're using Windows, after you download the font, extract the font file (usually fontname.ttf) to C:\windows\fonts.

[/url]
    How do you do this part. I downloaded everything and it works wonderful with the fonts on my computer. And I downloaded a font off of 1001 but it opened in my temp folder and never gave me an option of where to save it. It just gives me a read only page.
    yeahhhhh me, I did it myself. lol I am so proud.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunbandmom View Post
    yeahhhhh me, I did it myself. lol I am so proud.
    So you figured out how to copy the font to the fonts folder?

Palm Pre wallpapers
    yes thank you so much for all your help and wonderful skins. You are a great asset to this forum.

Wow! Simply stunning!

I've told myself that I'm going to read all of the pages in this thread (I know, CRAZY!) but I figured I'd start w/the last 15 pages or so.

And since I'm soooooo late to this party, has anyone seen the Android version of TAKEphONE...

ShSh software New releases
    Last edited by fanofdatreo; 04/11/2009 at 08:36 PM.

m505->650->755p with bluetooth, VoiceDialIt, Garmin GPS, PdaReach, skinUI, FontSmoother, TAKEphONE, 4cast, 2day, 2dial, TouchLauncher, TealWheel, Chatter, OperaMini, PowerHero, Butler, NVBackup, Destaller, Apt, Warden, CardReader, pTunes, CorePlayer, Kinoma, MunduRadio, Ringo, DateBk6, HandyShpr, PktQuicken, PearPrivacy, MegaCalc&Clock, KeyCaps755, AlwaysOn, LEDOff, PhoneDisconnect, WebLinks, McPhling, PalmPDF, eReader, some phwelo stuff & nearly 30 games, due to LinkStart, w/an 8GB card.
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofdatreo View Post
    Wow! Simply stunning!

And since I'm late to the party, has anyone seen the Android version of TAKEphONE...

ShSh software New releases
    I agree, fodt's work is fantastic.

And did you also see that Shimon created an iPhone TAKEphONE app - scroll down on the same release link above.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post

And did you also see that Shimon created an iPhone TAKEphONE app - scroll down on the same release link above.

Good Luck
    No, I hadn't scrolled down that far.

Ok, so I haven't read ALL of the posts like I said I was going to do (the first 15 pages, the last 10 and skimming here & there), so if these questions have been asked & answered or can simply be found in the preferences, I (pre)apologize...

1) Can I move the Favorites/Speed Dial button (#4) to where the Dialpad is (#5), and the Dialpad to where the Favorites/Speed Dial is? I would like to be able to go DIRECTLY from the home/clock page to the Dialpad WITHOUT going through the Favorites/Speed Dial stuff (and so that I can see the Dialpad, too).

2) If I have no events scheduled for today (since it's Saturday), can I turn off the "No upcoming events" feature but still have it so that it will automatically display something for the next day, if something is scheduled on that day, when it becomes the next day? I guess I'm saying I don't want to completely disable it, but I also recognize where some people would appreciate the fact that they would want it to say "No upcoming events." I hope that made sense.

3) With all of the great wallpapers that exist out there, is there a feature that will automatically rotate jpg's and use them as the wallpaper for TAKEphONE at a pre-determined time? What I'm thinking is something that would change the wallpaper on (click) the "following day" at (click) "this time" at (click) "a.m./p.m." And I'm thinking that feature would work like the icons for TreoLauncher where it would draw from a pre-designated folder on the card.

Ok, enough questions for now. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

m505->650->755p with bluetooth, VoiceDialIt, Garmin GPS, PdaReach, skinUI, FontSmoother, TAKEphONE, 4cast, 2day, 2dial, TouchLauncher, TealWheel, Chatter, OperaMini, PowerHero, Butler, NVBackup, Destaller, Apt, Warden, CardReader, pTunes, CorePlayer, Kinoma, MunduRadio, Ringo, DateBk6, HandyShpr, PktQuicken, PearPrivacy, MegaCalc&Clock, KeyCaps755, AlwaysOn, LEDOff, PhoneDisconnect, WebLinks, McPhling, PalmPDF, eReader, some phwelo stuff & nearly 30 games, due to LinkStart, w/an 8GB card.
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofdatreo View Post
    1) Can I move the Favorites/Speed Dial button (#4) to where the Dialpad is (#5), and the Dialpad to where the Favorites/Speed Dial is? I would like to be able to go DIRECTLY from the home/clock page to the Dialpad WITHOUT going through the Favorites/Speed Dial stuff (and so that I can see the Dialpad, too).
    Go to Preferences
    Then get to "Using the Phone Button"

You should be able to arrange the buttons with the arror keys.

I don't know about your #2 question and pretty sure you can't do your #3 question.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    For # 2 & 3, you can't do either. You can put in a request to Shimon though, I'm sure lots of users would like to see the same thing. I'd really love to make 2 wallpaper scenes of day & night to rotate accordingly. & I'd totally love to hide the calendar plugin when there's no upcoming events. I'm sure you'll see lots of my whining about my minimalistic tendencies once you get around to reading this whole thread But in all seriousness, your chances of getting a PalmOS TAKEphONE update in the near future are few-&-far between.. Shimon's focusing on his Android/iPhone/(and probably)Pre(by now) versions at the moment, & I don't blame him.

Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    Not to be arrogant, but I think you got the wrong username reference there
    Last edited by fstopstigmata; 04/11/2009 at 07:55 PM.
    Not to be errogant, but I think you got the wrong username reference there :P
    ftsop,

My apologies. No excuse for being confused but I was confused. (not the first time)
    Nice work.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover