Page 141 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4191131136137138139140141142143144145146151 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,820 of 3066
    Did you put them on your device or on the card?
    All for One and One for All!
    first time i put it in the device second time i put it in the card, but when i check the card nothing is there......help
    Quote Originally Posted by dweigh View Post
    nb: feel like exercising your creative side? how bout a "24" clock+ skin. jack and tony, nina and michelle and/or kim?

(with a hidden smiley for del.)
    I may. Are you referring to the digital gold looking "24" or the font found here: Font Install - Kiefer Sutherland 24 ?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by phone queen View Post
    first time i put it in the device second time i put it in the card, but when i check the card nothing is there......help
    All you should have to do is Hotsync them to the phone (not the card) same as you would an application. Then go to Preferences | Display and they should show up in Skin:
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    I may. Are you referring to the digital gold looking "24" or the font found here: Font Install - Kiefer Sutherland 24 ?

Is that font available for fontsmoother?
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    I'll see what I can do converting it, maybe come up with 2 sizes.
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    Tried numerous sizes, none of which I thought looked good in Chatter, and none of the sizes I tried played well with the 4cast plugin for TAKEphONE. Going any larger than this one also cuts off letters in dialogue boxes (like the L in Cancel)

See what you think.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Hello.....I just wanted to drop in and say thank you to all the skin designers. This application has taken my centro from a boring dial pad screen to a cool Tinkerbell skin!
    Awesome skins! Can someone tell me how to apply these skins on a att palm centro? I dl them, and I can't seem to use them. Thanks in advance!
    I'm back from the Curve, and the Pro. I tried to stay away from the Centro, but could not lol...

Now, when are the new Tp updates coming (jk)...

hello, can anyone tell me after u download takephone skins to ur phone how do u change the skins.. i have sprint centro, and i bought the software and got an activation code and all but how do i change the skins....
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    All you should have to do is Hotsync them to the phone (not the card) same as you would an application. Then go to Preferences | Display and they should show up in Skin:

ok sorry if i sound like an *****, but i went to preference then display is were and the skin shows up... sorry didnot see it i have sprint centro. thank u
    I have font smoother now how do I get more fonts for it. And how do I add them to my phone. Thanks.
    never mind I searched and found what I needed. Thanks very much
    Last edited by cajunbandmom; 04/01/2009 at 03:14 PM.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Ok, OK! My 755p CRASHED this a.m. Yes all is well now. Lost my pictures and all skins. Reloaded and good to go. But WAIT. I cannot find my WP that looks like Vista. I know I found it here. I have looked from page 71 all the way forward. Can Somebody Help Me.

Thanks

Mike
    Try here ---> link

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    THANK YOU Ms. Smile.

You Are Now On My Christmas List.

Mike
    You are welcome! And I'm glad I'm on your Christmas list, it's better than being on the Sh*t list.

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    @nb. just the digigold ...
    although..., the shiny 24 logo numbers might not be too bad....
    Last edited by dweigh; 04/05/2009 at 09:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dweigh View Post
    nb: feel like exercising your creative side? how bout a "24" clock+ skin. jack and tony, nina and michelle and/or kim?

(with a hidden smiley for del.)
    Haven't been in the mood for skin making (ever since the Palm Pre was announced) but here's a clock skin and wallpaper that somewhat mimics the look of the 24 web site. Use with one of my invisible skins (using Invisible 2 in the screen capture). The clock fonts are anti-aliased and will not look good against a lighter background.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c.../24Capture.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by NachoB; 04/09/2009 at 05:57 AM.

Palm Pre wallpapers