Page 14 of 154 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192464114 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    its ok if u no longer have...

i dont want to bore u doing the same thing again

maybe u can setup a new one...that way it would be more fun....

maybe with something more manly... this thread is flooded with pink skins lately...haha
    Too late.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    good job.. dosnt look black at all... looks more on the lines of purple if anything....

funny how the buttons change on the bottom when selected

haha
    good job.. dosnt look black at all... looks more on the lines of purple if anything....

funny how the buttons change on the bottom when selected

haha
    This is just a test, only pay attention to the dialpad keys. Darker than that? Test2 is probably the closer color blue.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by NachoB; 03/14/2008 at 06:01 PM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    This is just a test, only pay attention to the dialpad keys. Darker than that? Test2 is probably the closer color blue.
    Ohhhhhhhh, niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! I like that color. You should name it "Sapphire" blue, because that's what it reminds me of. Your other blues, are more of a Midnight Blue.

Let me know when you're done with all the views. (But noooooooooo hurry!)
    Actually, what I meant to say, the Original one you made (per my request) is a light blue, the tp_755PBlue (2nd one you made) - Seems more Midnight Blue and the tp_755PBlue (3rd one) - looks like Sapphire Blue...........but that's just my opinion (using a 755p).
    Hi Nacho

It's really hard to make my mind up about the 755P blue skins. But I am leaning towards the 755P blue Test2 skin......

the first test is a cool and different blue.. like cartoony.. is that is even a word..lol

but the test2 is prob a nice /closer call to match phone... now that i compare that to the orignal one u made me.. the orignal does really look purple
    Give this a try.

Request: NachoB

I like a pure solid black theme, (a simply black glossy background) ...with BLACk buttons (not the black/white combo you had)

also, for the Dial/create menu, I dont like the "check Mark" and "X Mark" (from your black ripple theme)

-Can you make a pure solid glossy black background, and alter the check and X mark to "OK" and "End"

thanks in advance

EDIT: fixed and uploaded new version.

YES! this is perfect.

thanks alot bud!
    the first test is a cool and different blue.. like cartoony.. is that is even a word..lol

but the test2 is prob a nice /closer call to match phone... now that i compare that to the orignal one u made me.. the orignal does really look purple
    Try this, can change anything you like (I'll save the original files this time)

EDIT: Minor fix made at 8:20pm
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by NachoB; 03/15/2008 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Skin updated with minor change to Dialpad

Palm Pre wallpapers
    cool deal.. how do u think making the background of the check mark and the x on the dialpad, orange.. the color of the smiley face, would look?
    The entire button? As it is now, I thought it "cute" that if the dialpad is onscreen that the background smiley appears to be peaking overtop. What color would you like it (attach an example).

Palm Pre wallpapers
    i am looking for that smiley wallpaper..once i try with that, then leaving the buttons with a background of blue would prob be better then....

searching.....
    I built a smiley WP into the one I posted, change your settings to Builtin.
    Redownload from post 269, I had a minor change to make.

EDIT: Redownload again, made another minor change to the dialpad buttons at 8:20pm.
    Last edited by NachoB; 03/15/2008 at 07:23 PM.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    That one's cute!!
    How about using this pic, or this pic instead, but using the same blue-ish colors like the keys/dialpad? I don't know how to do any of the stuff that you guys do, so I'm not sure if you can change the backgrounds of the smiley face pics that I've linked, or if you have to use the same backgrounds that are on the smiley face pics.
    You know what...... just ignore me............ I obviously don't know what I'm talking about............ never mind about changing the background colors on the smiley face to the same blue-ish colors. I just realized that it probably wouldn't look as good because it would probably be too hard to tell where the buttons are if they were the same color as the background.
    I see you still enjoy talking to yourself Del. <OHD quickly runs out before Del throws a shoe at her>

Still loving my chocolate vglass btw!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohappydaye View Post
    I see you still enjoy talking to yourself Del. <OHD quickly runs out before Del throws a shoe at her>

Still loving my chocolate vglass btw!
    Why waste a good pair of shoes? Besides, I'm not talking to myself........ I'm talking to the voices.........if I ignore them, they can get pretty unruly.......

EDIT: Minor fix made at 8:20pm
    I have to try this out in the am... of course I can't download OTA..phone says file type is not compatible on phone..i have to invest in one of those third party apps so I don't get that message anymore, n can download anything to phone... anyone know any good ones?
    download and save to card (blazer should let you save to card)

rename with resco explorer or filez to have a .pdb instead of the php extension when downloaded from this site.

copy to ram and it should work then.

I use rescoexplorer and it also has a menu to download also. resco explorer is one of the best programs you can purchase. free trial too.
    Last edited by OLD_HATCH; 03/15/2008 at 10:38 PM.
    That's similar to what I do. Download to card, then use explorer and rename attachment.php, then Install to RAM.

Palm Pre wallpapers