Page 139 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3989129134135136137138139140141142143144149 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,780 of 3066
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    I was already on it.. NIB = No iBar Border
    Can't get rid of the lines, those are hard coded.
    Nacho! when you get the time, do you think you could make these with the tab bar transparent, too? I requested the option from Shimon, but doubt he'll get to it anytime soon, if ever. Merci.
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    The cool thing about leaving the feature as is in TAKEphONE and just not drawing the tabs in the skin is that we can still navigate/cursor left and right to change screens! Nice side-effect. I'm into this now.
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Fstop, don't know if you're here or MTDN more but I managed to Invisible the tabby WOOT
    Hi Tania and of course Wanye
    Is there an official thread for Nacho's Ptunes Skins (the HTC ones from page (I think 128)(I searched but no found). I like the orginal with the Bigger Album and Bigger Fonts but it has NO volume bar at all anywhere which makes it hard to tell what the Volume is LOL I went back to the three way made for Hatch's request. Hi hatch It's like everyone there and here and WEEEEEEE
    Sorry to everyone whose not used to me
    MiDoJo
    Who has spent the last four hours putzing with PFCD and learning invisibility and such and skining my TAKEphONE Boy arre my eyes tired
    And finally to Nacho Thanks for the invisi skin it's awesome.
    I hope to see those invisi Icons soon to (I'll work on them some too but not right now (see my tired remark above)
    Okay okay I'll get off my
    hi MiDoJo, fstop, and babywayne!! ur right MiDoJo... we are here, over at mtdn, and everywhere! wooooooooooooo!!!! ;-D

I really found some great stuff in this thread and posted a little request myself lol.

thanks to you guys here and over at mtdn, my centro is awesomeeeeeee!! yay!! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    Nacho! when you get the time, do you think you could make these with the tab bar transparent, too? I requested the option from Shimon, but doubt he'll get to it anytime soon, if ever. Merci.
    Since there no longer is a difference between white/black versions here's the only version you'll need.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by NachoB; 03/09/2009 at 07:16 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by MiDoJo View Post
    Is there an official thread for Nacho's Ptunes Skins (the HTC ones from page (I think 128)(I searched but no found). I like the orginal with the Bigger Album and Bigger Fonts but it has NO volume bar at all anywhere which makes it hard to tell what the Volume is LOL I went back to the three way made for Hatch's request.
    I've only made the one skin, with the two different versions. I'll start a new thread in the Multimedia forum and post them there. I couldn't figure out how to combine the two so I kept them separate.

And finally to Nacho Thanks for the invisi skin it's awesome.
    I hope to see those invisi Icons soon to (I'll work on them some too but not right now (see my tired remark above)
    Thanks. I've posted the skin above.
    Last edited by NachoB; 03/09/2009 at 07:04 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Hi hatch It's like everyone there and here and WEEEEEEE
    I'm like a treo *****. lol that and car forums.

Havent been around much lately but still creeping.
    Quote Originally Posted by taniabonita52 View Post
    hello everyone!! i'm from the MTDN forum :-) my friends over there told me to check this thread out and i was pleasantly surprised

i have a request... if its not too much to ask... can someone make me a skin with a really "bada$$" dragon lol. i really like dragons. and one with art materials, like colored pencils or paints or whatever... i'm an artist

there is no rush. thanks in advance for reading this

this is a great thread. :0
    Not a skin, but cool dragon wallpaper you could use with one of the skins already out there.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Palm Pre wallpapers
    One I made up to match my TealOS background. I've always been a Punisher fan. It looked better on my Treo 700p then it does in the screen shot. I don't take credit for the image. Just googled for Punisher 320x320 and found it there.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_HhIbwZ8vXpk/Sb...greenskull.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Not a skin, but cool dragon wallpaper you could use with one of the skins already out there.

you are like... so awesome!! thanks :-)
    Del: I stumbled across this on one of the blackberry forums. Thought you might like. (Blackberry's have plenty of smiley faces)

http://i516.photobucket.com/albums/u...ile480x320.jpg
    Suh-weeeeeeeeeeeet!!! Thanks a bunch!!! That is so awesome!!! He's definitely a keeper, and will add him to my phone!

And just so everyone knows how crazy I am about Smiley faces, here's a pic of my latest crazy deed (my first and only tattoo that I got 2 weeks ago which hurt like he**!! I LOVE it, but will never, ever get another tattoo, LOL! I'm part Hawaiian, so I wanted something that shows my Smiley Face obsession, and my Hawaiian side, LOL!! )
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j8...09-1-1-1-1.jpg

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Love your tattoo Del. I'm too chicken to get one. haha!!
    Verizon Treo 600---650---755p---Centro
  14.    #2774  
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    Suh-weeeeeeeeeeeet!!! Thanks a bunch!!! That is so awesome!!! He's definitely a keeper, and will add him to my phone!

And just so everyone knows how crazy I am about Smiley faces, here's a pic of my latest crazy deed (my first and only tattoo that I got 2 weeks ago which hurt like he**!! I LOVE it, but will never, ever get another tattoo, LOL! I'm part Hawaiian, so I wanted something that shows my Smiley Face obsession, and my Hawaiian side, LOL!! )
    What ? no TAKEphONE logo tatooe ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post

Hawaiian's rock!
    Quote Originally Posted by avenm View Post
    Love your tattoo Del. I'm too chicken to get one. haha!!
    It hurt A-L-O-T!!

Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    What ? no TAKEphONE logo tatooe ?
    But, the smiley face is smiling BECAUSE I'm using TAKEphONE.

Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    Hawaiian's rock!
    Thanks!!

Also check out the

Verizon Treo 755p
    So, Del, all you need now is for a close-up pic of your tattoo, and make it into a TAKEphONE skin!

(would that make it a "skinned" skin, or something like that? )

Looks good, btw!
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
    LOL!!

Actually, I did have a close-up view of my tat, and was surprised to see that I have a little freckle for a nose!

Also check out the

Verizon Treo 755p
    Could someone please make something with this picture. I wish I could figure out how to do this myself. lol. I am just not savy enough.
    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunbandmom View Post
    Could someone please make something with this picture. I wish I could figure out how to do this myself. lol. I am just not savy enough.
    Thanks.
    320x320 for wallpaper
    Last edited by johncc; 03/20/2009 at 10:08 PM.