Page 137 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3787127132133134135136137138139140141142147 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,740 of 3066
    Quote Originally Posted by cavingjan View Post
    Heather: something I learned a while ago is to not use white or black as your transparent color but work with pink or one of the other 255 255 0 colors. (AKA 255 255 0, 255 0 255 or 0 255 255). They stick out like a sore thumb and are not as likely to be overlooked or accidently blended. Be sure to change the RCP file to the same color.

Thanks! I actually did try it with the color 255 0 255 but it does the same thing. I must be doing something wrong. Thanks again for trying to help out, I will keep working on it
    ♥ Heather ♥
    I just got take phone for under 8 dollars.

I can't wait to dig into this thread
    I had to delete and re-install TAKEphONE and consequently was unable to retain the clock skin that I was using. It's one the was done early on and since then only the dim version is availble from Shimon's site.

If anyone has it I would appreciate it if you would post it on this thread.

The one I'm looking for is attached.

TIA
    Attached Images Attached Images
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    I was wondering if anyone could work something it disney. Like mickey and minnie. I found the on mickey with the red and white and blue but I want something with more color
    Thanks
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    I had to delete and re-install TAKEphONE and consequently was unable to retain the clock skin that I was using. It's one the was done early on and since then only the dim version is availble from Shimon's site.

If anyone has it I would appreciate it if you would post it on this thread.

The one I'm looking for is attached.

TIA
    I believe you can find that in a link on page 28 of this thread.

Take care ..................Greg
    Quote Originally Posted by glt9007 View Post
    I believe you can find that in a link on page 28 of this thread.

Well I tried that and couldn't find it.
    Tks anyway glt9007

Anyone else have any ideas?

TIA
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Turbo Tiger,
    Marc posted a clock similar to the one in your screenshot on page 130 of this thread.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/1545167-post2584.html

I have the same one from your screenshot that I downloaded from a long time ago, but for some reason the small numbers on the dialpad weren't done. I was able to fix the smaller numbers, so when I get on my home computer I will post it for you. Hopefully the one Marc posted will work for you for now.
    Last edited by avenm; 02/20/2009 at 01:40 AM.
    Verizon Treo 600---650---755p---Centro
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunbandmom View Post
    I was wondering if anyone could work something it disney. Like mickey and minnie. I found the on mickey with the red and white and blue but I want something with more color
    Thanks
    I can do a disney skin for you, do you have a particular wallpaper you would like to use?
    Not sure if I am doing this right but I am adding the picture as an attachment. I would love to have the disney font and maybe some transparent numbers for the numbers on dial pad.
    Thanks thanks thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by avenm View Post
    Turbo Tiger,
    Marc posted a clock similar to the one in your screenshot on page 130 of this thread.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/1545167-post2584.html

I have the same one from your screenshot that I downloaded from a long time ago, but for some reason the small numbers on the dialpad weren't done. I was able to fix the smaller numbers, so when I get on my home computer I will post it for you. Hopefully the one Marc posted will work for you for now.
    Avenm,

Tks. Yes this is the one I was looking for. However, each time the number 2 displays, it has a black background.

I've deleted and re-installed it several times and I performed resets but I still get a black background on the number 2.

Any idea what's ups. I wonder if Marc came up with a later version that fixed this or whether my Centro is messed up.

TIA
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Avenm,

Tks. Yes this is the one I was looking for. However, each time the number 2 displays, it has a black background.

I've deleted and re-installed it several times and I performed resets but I still get a black background on the number 2.

Any idea what's ups. I wonder if Marc came up with a later version that fixed this or whether my Centro is messed up.

TIA
    It's not your phone it looks as though the rcp file for the 2 is wrong in that file. I'm going to post the one other one I was telling you about that I fixed. It doesn't have the jagged edges as much either. Let me know if this one works ok for you.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    It's not your phone it looks as though the rcp file for the 2 is wrong in that file. I'm going to post the one other one I was telling you about that I fixed. It doesn't have the jagged edges as much either. Let me know if this one works ok for you.
    avenm,

This is perfect.
    Tks so much.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Not sure if I am doing this right but I am adding the picture as an attachment. I would love to have the disney font and maybe some transparent numbers for the numbers on dial pad.
    Thanks thanks thanks.
    Here is a skin with the wallpaper you posted. As for the font, the only way to change that is to get a third party app such as fontsmoother. Also in regards to the numbers on the dialpad, I don't think that those are skinnable in terms of being transparent or changing the color. If you use a program like fontsmoother, you can change the font of the dialpad but not the color. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but only that can be changed or added as an option by Shimon the developer of Takephone. I will try and post a screenshot later, but for the meantime here is the skin
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    avenm,

This is perfect.
    Tks so much.
    Good Luck
    Yippee I'm glad it worked for you.
    Here is a skin with the wallpaper you posted. As for the font, the only way to change that is to get a third party app such as fontsmoother. Also in regards to the numbers on the dialpad, I don't think that those are skinnable in terms of being transparent or changing the color. If you use a program like fontsmoother, you can change the font of the dialpad but not the color. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but only that can be changed or added as an option by Shimon the developer of Takephone. I will try and post a screenshot later, but for the meantime here is the skin
    I so can not wait to get home so I can see this. Thank you very much.
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    I so can not wait to get home so I can see this. Thank you very much.
    Here are a couple of screenshots for you. I have fontsmoother so I used a Disney font so you could see how it looks. I believe there is a free trial period so if you decide to try it I can post the Disney font for you as well. Just let me know.
    That is out of this world awesome....Is there anyway you can add a hidden mickey in there someplace? Yes please I would love the disney font. I was just looking for info on the font smoother. I am one happy camper lol.
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    That is out of this world awesome....Is there anyway you can add a hidden mickey in there someplace? Yes please I would love the disney font. I was just looking for info on the font smoother. I am one happy camper lol.
    Here is the link for fontsmoother. I will attach the Walt disney font for you as well.

Here's an updated link to Fontsmoother

http://www.zlthemes.com/ProductDetailListing.php?PID=79

I will try and incorporate the mickey ears into the skin for you a little later.
    Last edited by avenm; 02/20/2009 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Updated link to Fontsmoother with newest version
    thank you
    I can't remember if it was NachoB or mcentreville...... but one of them did a skin where there was the Mickey ears on the bottom buttons. (I only keep track of who made which Smiley skin, LOL!) I'm at work so I can't upload it right now, but I can upload the .prc later.

@ avenm - Nice skin!!

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p