Page 135 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3585125130131132133134135136137138139140145 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,700 of 3066
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    If the images are larger than TAKEphONE allows them to be, portions of the image would get left drawn on screen and become garbled with the image that replaced it. I'm checking my earlier HUD clock skin to see what it does cuz I don't really remember.

Great thank you!

NachoB, thanks for taking the time to help me out!!!

Well fstopstigmata, looks like you have two choices now. wide and tall or short and fat
    LOL!!!
    Last edited by hljt; 02/13/2009 at 10:52 AM.
    Well fstopstigmata, looks like you have two choices now. wide and tall or short and fat
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Anyone know if it's possible to put an analog clock in this program? There are several really cool rounded glass styles that I've found - just curious.

Take care ..................Greg
    Quote Originally Posted by glt9007 View Post
    Anyone know if it's possible to put an analog clock in this program? There are several really cool rounded glass styles that I've found - just curious.
    It is not.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by glt9007 View Post
    That clock size is a 69x50 pixels wide for the large main numerals. If you increase width to 70 pixels, it will fill the width of a 320x320 screen. I'd be glad to finish tinkering with it over the weekend if you'd like and MC doesn't mind?
    That was the BB Bold clock correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    Yeah, that's the one. Go for it. It's gonna look horrible with that approach (you'd be increasing it by 40% & it's already a small image) but it would at least give me a visual. MC shouldn't mind, he doesn't even use a Palm device anymore
    Hey now
    For the record ... I still have two Palm's in the family, although my current day-to-day device is now a WinMo Diamond (needed wifi and true voice command over bluetooth). If and when Verizon/Alltel should ever get the Pre, I'll be 1st in line (and since NachoB's with Sprint, I'm counting on him to pave the way on WebOS with skinning ).

As for modifying the bBold clock skin (or any other skin I've made), tinker away
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
    Thanks you guys, awesome job!
    They both look GREAT, keep 'em comin!
    This is perfect, I can't believe it took me this long to thing to request it:

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...9214-00707.jpg

Thanks again!
    I can't see myself going to WinMo. And after watching the Pre at CES my 700P quickly became outdated to me. I want the larger screen and shiny new WebOS.
    Good point, my old friend...
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    This is perfect, I can't believe it took me this long to thing to request it:

Thanks again!

Yaaaay!!!!! I'm glad you like it. I didn't think I would like the bigger clock when I made it but now I really do. I'll see what else I can come up with
    ♥ Heather ♥
    Yeh, I just switched back to the 'normal' sized clock to see the differwnce.. and woah!! I'll NEVER go back
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    Good point, my old friend...
    Don't forget when you go drunk ordering phones again that I would like a Pre :-)

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Don't forget when you go drunk ordering phones again that I would like a Pre :-)
    Me too!

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    Me too!
    Hey, backoff, Rhino is mine, haha!!

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Hey, backoff, Rhino is mine, haha!!
    You can have Rhino.... is just want the Pre when he drunk dials again.........

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    If drunk while ordering a Pre you may end up with a Pro. Regardless, the person on the other end of the phone might give you a Pro anyway not knowing the difference. Pre, Pro, Pro, Pre, Preo, Proe. I'm dizzy.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    If drunk while ordering a Pre you may end up with a Pro. Regardless, the person on the other end of the phone might give you a Pro anyway not knowing the difference. Pre, Pro, Pro, Pre, Preo, Proe. I'm dizzy.

Good Luck
    Good one

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by hljt View Post
    Great thank you!

NachoB, thanks for taking the time to help me out!!!
    Anytime

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Hey I have a request. I'm not sure who posted/made this clock originally (I think its an opaque version of the built in) I know Marc posted one similar a few threads back but the edges were a little jagged and this one seems to be ok, it just needs some fixing.

1. Can someone please fix the small numbers of this clock so they match the large numbers, and

2.Make a large version (like the bbold one you all made for fstop) as well. (I would like to have both sizes)

I tried making a couple of clocks myself but I keep getting really jagged edges and haven't been able to figure out how to smooth them out. (I am using Paint Shop Pro if anyone uses that program and can tell me how to smooth the edges of my numbers)
    Thanks everyone!!!

EDIT:Nevermind on the request #1 I was able to fix the small numbers myself
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by avenm; 02/20/2009 at 11:25 AM.
    Verizon Treo 600---650---755p---Centro
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts

Take care ..................Greg
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    More BIG clocks will be great! I like the one in the post above this from glt9007 - I was going to request that as well as a mod to the one that was just released.

Could the Big versions of that old flip style clock be modified to use only the digits with the black background removed? Then of course remove the space between the top and bottom half of the digits. I think that would be my favorite (for now).

Thanks to the artist that can make that happen!

BTW, looks good Greg.