Page 126 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2676116121122123124125126127128129130131136 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 3066
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    Wow, Nicely done NachoB!! I love the ptunes skin!

I know you were trying to make it similar to the HTC Touch....... but how difficult would it be to combine your skin with the iTunes Coverflow skin that I like to use?

What I mean is, I like having the cover show with whatever song is playing. It's a smaller pic, but I just think it looks cool.

I like how your skin is displayed with just the song (see pic 1), but would love to have the cover show (either to the left or right side of songs listed) (see pic 2)

pic 1
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j8...1220-93549.jpg

pic 2
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j8...1220-92809.jpg

In your skin, it looks like there may be enough room to display the cover to the right of songs listed.
    Not sure I'm knowledgeable enough on this .xml stuff to do that but I'll look into it.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Not sure I'm knowledgeable enough on this .xml stuff to do that but I'll look into it.
    Awesome! Thanks!

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    Awesome! Thanks!
    One question for ya, how are you causing the song list to display w/out the song length showing to the right?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    In ptunes, under Skin Preferences, theres an option to check or uncheck: "Show song duration in playlist." I

Also check out the

Verizon Treo 755p
    Playlist font now controlled by Custom Font #1 in Skin Prefs
    NachoB,

Great enhancement. Tks

If you ever make any more enhacements, it would be nice to able to change the other set of fonts as well.
    Regardless, I'm still a very happy camper.

For me, the changes you've made bring a new life into the device.

Tks again,
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Wow, Nicely done NachoB!! I love the ptunes skin!

I know you were trying to make it similar to the HTC Touch....... but how difficult would it be to combine your skin with the iTunes Coverflow skin that I like to use?

What I mean is, I like having the cover show with whatever song is playing. It's a smaller pic, but I just think it looks cool.

In your skin, it looks like there may be enough room to display the cover to the right of songs listed.
    Give this a try Del. Cycle thru the 3 different views by clicking the upper right icon. 3rd view is the one you requested.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by NachoB; 12/20/2008 at 05:57 PM.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    You are correct. The version you posted is accurate compared to the one to the volume/balance slider one.

It goes nicely with the skinUI skin I made though. Thanks

If you already made the version with the volume please post. if not dont worry about it. Its great as is.
    3 view version with Volume and Balance controls on screen for u OLD_HATCH
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by NachoB; 12/20/2008 at 07:53 PM.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    OMG!! That is AWESOME NachoB, thanks sooooooo much! It works perfectly!!
    OMG!! That is AWESOME NachoB, thanks sooooooo much! It works perfectly!!
    Yaaay, glad ya like it. Thanks for suggesting it, nice addition to the skin.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    You are unbelievable! Thanks so much for being super "customer-friendly"!
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    NachoB,

Great enhancement. Tks

If you ever make any more enhacements, it would be nice to able to change the other set of fonts as well.
    Regardless, I'm still a very happy camper.

For me, the changes you've made bring a new life into the device.

Tks again,
    Good Luck
    I'll play around with it and see if larger fonts would even be possible in the already tightly packed bottom area.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    I am absolutely amazed NachoB! I can't thank you enough! And here I thought you'd take a few days to figure it out, since you said you didn't know much about ".xml stuff". You are absolutely brilliant! I'm tickled to death. I'm also shocked that I didn't request a "smiley skin", LOL!

Thanks again!

Are you submitting that one to p-tunes too? I've re-named mine as "NachoB-HTC".

Also check out the

Verizon Treo 755p

Also check out the

Verizon Treo 755p
    I am absolutely amazed NachoB! I can't thank you enough! And here I thought you'd take a few days to figure it out, since you said you didn't know much about ".xml stuff". You are absolutely brilliant! I'm tickled to death. I'm also shocked that I didn't request a "smiley skin", LOL!

Thanks again!

Are you submitting that one to p-tunes too? I've re-named mine as "NachoB-HTC".
    I can't take all the credit. I've been getting pointers from Bernhard Strobl, author of many good skins including the iTunes Coverflow skin you mentioned. Most of the code I was able to figure out but he helped with how to have the upper right icon switch between the 3 views. He's been extremely helpful.
    I'll be submitting both current 1.0 & 1.2 versions to pocket-tunes.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    I'll play around with it and see if larger fonts would even be possible in the already tightly packed bottom area.
    Tks NachoB
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    You're very humble, NachoB. And GREATLY appreciated!

Also check out the

Verizon Treo 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post
    Turbo type tiger

Install the pTunes skin .pdb file on your card in the Launcher folder. pTunes will find it when you go to menu and select skin....

All my pTunes skins are in the card Launcher folder......

i tried this = i get Could not load the specified skin. ?? i checked, it is in my launcher folder... any ideas?
    Excellent job Nacho. I definitely think its time to create a Ptunes Thread cause I suspect that since you guys have always said skinning in addictive, there is likely to be some more and it wouldn't be fair to keep it going here. It would be great to create some other matching skins for some of your TP favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by eddieras View Post
    i tried this = i get Could not load the specified skin. ?? i checked, it is in my launcher folder... any ideas?
    Did you install it via Hotsync or OTA?

If OTA, it probably got downloaded in Blazer --> download. Look in download, the file will say attachment. You then need to change the file extension from .php to .pdb. (And change the file name as well, if you want to.) You can then move it to your card --> Palm --> Launcher. Then p-tunes will be able to see it.

Also check out the

Verizon Treo 755p
    3 view version with Volume and Balance controls on screen for u OLD_HATCH

jaja

Thank you sir.