Page 125 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2575115120121122123124125126127128129130135 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,500 of 3066
    Quote Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post
    Really outstanding pTunes HTC skin Nacho!!

Thanks for doing it.....
    Thanks treotraveler.

To all that are using it, check the original skin post. It's been updated to the version that was sent to pocket-tunes.com. Very minor cosmetic and item placement changes were made.
    Last edited by NachoB; 12/19/2008 at 08:08 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Really outstanding pTunes HTC skin Nacho!!

Thanks for doing it.....

Was wondering, since you have the HTC Touch Pro, did I miss anything in functionality / appearance in my skin compared to the Touch Pro (besides not being able to mimic TouchFLO 3D)? My only point of reference for the design and functionality was the TouchFLO 3D demonstration found here: http://www.htc.com/www/product/touch...uchflo-3d.html

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...tunesSkin3.jpg
    Last edited by NachoB; 12/19/2008 at 08:59 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Whoa, how did you know I have Touch Pro too. Just kidding. I don't have that exact flavor of HTC skin on my Touch Pro. I think the Sprint version may be different.

Your pTunes HTC skin looks like what I've seen on other devices.

Yep, it looks real good on my Sprint Centro. Thanks again....

Do you mind reposting it Nacho? I'm getting an invalid attachment from that message.
    I like it Nacho but one thing I found out by accident.

Theres no volume selector or volume display. Not really that important but when I opened up ptunes with this skin I forgot I had the volume at full blast, and what can i say...I was a "little" surprised.
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    I like it Nacho but one thing I found out by accident.

Theres no volume selector or volume display. Not really that important but when I opened up ptunes with this skin I forgot I had the volume at full blast, and what can i say...I was a "little" surprised.
    Originally I did have volume and balance on screen, but those don't exist on the HTC from the screens that I've seen so I took em out. I wanted it to look as much like the HTC player as I could. If you want them on screen I can post a different version.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...eencapture.jpg

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by cavingjan View Post
    Do you mind reposting it Nacho? I'm getting an invalid attachment from that message.
    Try again, I reuploaded it.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    You are correct. The version you posted is accurate compared to the one to the volume/balance slider one.

It goes nicely with the skinUI skin I made though. Thanks

If you already made the version with the volume please post. if not dont worry about it. Its great as is.
    You are correct. The version you posted is accurate compared to the one to the volume/balance slider one.

If you already made the version with the volume please post. if not dont worry about it. Its great as is.
    Will post when I get home.
    Do we need a separate PTunes Skins thread? Nacho, great work as usual...
    All for One and One for All!
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo Musketeers View Post
    Do we need a separate PTunes Skins thread? Nacho, great work as usual...
    Heh, sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread. One more post and I'm done.

Palm Pre wallpapers

Try this version. I think everything is in place.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by NachoB; 12/19/2008 at 08:04 PM.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Ok, now I'll show my ignorance.

How do I install the skin on pTunes?

TIA
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    Ok, now I'll show my ignorance.

How do I install the skin on pTunes?

TIA
    Turbo type tiger

Install the pTunes skin .pdb file on your card in the Launcher folder. pTunes will find it when you go to menu and select skin....

All my pTunes skins are in the card Launcher folder......

Hi Nacho,

Love the pTunes skin! I do have a request though - can the font that is used to display the playlist follow the settings in Menu - Prefs - Skin Prefs? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by sbkoh View Post
    Hi Nacho,

Love the pTunes skin! I do have a request though - can the font that is used to display the playlist follow the settings in Menu - Prefs - Skin Prefs? Thanks!
    For 1.0, 1.2, or both?
    Hi Nacho,

I need some help here too. I can't read the playlist. The font is too small.

My eyes aint what they use to be.

Tks NachoB for the great skin.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Turbo type tiger

Install the pTunes skin .pdb file on your card in the Launcher folder. pTunes will find it when you go to menu and select skin....

All my pTunes skins are in the card Launcher folder......

Tks treotraveler,

I thought maybe we had to do something different than the normal steps through Palm Quick Install.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Wow, Nicely done NachoB!! I love the ptunes skin!

I know you were trying to make it similar to the HTC Touch....... but how difficult would it be to combine your skin with the iTunes Coverflow skin that I like to use?

What I mean is, I like having the cover show with whatever song is playing. It's a smaller pic, but I just think it looks cool.

I like how your skin is displayed with just the song (see pic 1), but would love to have the cover show (either to the left or right side of songs listed) (see pic 2)

pic 1
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j8...1220-93549.jpg

pic 2
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j8...1220-92809.jpg

In your skin, it looks like there may be enough room to display the cover to the right of songs listed.

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    Hi Nacho,

Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    I need some help here too. I can't read the playlist. The font is too small.

My eyes aint what they use to be.

Tks NachoB for the great skin.
    Playlist font now controlled by Custom Font #1 in Skin Prefs
    Attached Files Attached Files

Palm Pre wallpapers