Page 123 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2373113118119120121122123124125126127128133 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,460 of 3066
    Originally Posted by fstopstigmata
    You know what.. I've never thought about it until now, but I'd really like to see an option to hide that entire line that contains the 'All' and '[0]' things..
    Yeah, Shimon responded like he was going to consider it, then hasn't mentioned it since. Of course, it IS the busiest time of the year...

Just thought I'd say I still haven't changed my mind And that it sounds like I've got alot of users strongly agreeing with the option.

It would be a marvelous (!early!) Christmas gift!
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    This one is fantastic! Thanks!
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Oh this one is way cute. Thank you!!!
    Verizon Treo 600---650---755p---Centro
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbillups View Post
    This one is fantastic! Thanks!
    Thank you, I'm glad you like it!
    Verizon Treo 600---650---755p---Centro
    Okay, this is going to sound like a rookie question, but I switched memory cards about a month ago and now when I save skins to my card they don't show up in the TAKEphONE menu when I select card. Do I need to make a folder that says TAKEphONE or TAKEphONE skins or something? Thanks.

Stu
    All for One and One for All!
    save to ram first and then move to card from within takephone
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    That works or, yes, you can use the roll your own approach and create these directories to copy to manually:

/PALM/Programs/TAKEphONE/Skins
    /PALM/Programs/TAKEphONE/Clocks
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Thanks jdfrye for the great SprigPatch skin. I try it but the left button (i-bar) is missed on my centro. Is anyone has the same status with me?

BTW, could you attach the wallpaper as well. It's very nice picture. :-)
    Last edited by chenhanyi; 12/12/2008 at 07:48 PM.
    Thanks Hatch and Scott. I knew there was a trick to it...just couldn't remember what it was.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Not sure if its something i did wrong about the i-bar missing but let me know if it is and i'll try to fix. there is a i-bar tab that I never modify since I dont see it anywhere on the interface..Attached is the Sprig patch wallpaper
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by avenm View Post
    Thanks for the compliments, I'm just glad you all enjoy them. I'm not sure who said it in a past post, but this skinning thing is really ADDICTING!
    Here are a few more Christmas skins for you. I modified the Three Wisemen skin just a tad. I moved it up a little and added the star. I will leave the original posted above in case people prefer it. You may download the new one below (the filename for the new one will end in a 2). ENJOY!!! Credits for the tabs, icons and bars to MCentreville.
    http://thumb4.webshots.net/t/63/563/...4MpTHNs_th.jpg http://thumb4.webshots.net/t/69/669/...4dcoMzc_th.jpg http://thumb4.webshots.net/t/72/172/...4YaBDtU_th.jpg
    Hey Avenm? Are the wallpapers for these skins included in the prc files? I have placed them both on my device and card and can get the skins, but not the wallpapers. I'm feeling like a total ***** tonight.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo Musketeers View Post
    Hey Avenm? Are the wallpapers for these skins included in the prc files? I have placed them both on my device and card and can get the skins, but not the wallpapers. I'm feeling like a total ***** tonight.
    I'll take a stab at it..Make sure you select the "Built in" background box is checked
    That did the trick. Thanks jd.
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Just an update on my post (#2447) above. You can copy Skins to the folder I mentioned IF they are .pdb files. I found that .prc files have to be installed to RAM and moved "to card" in TP as Hatch mentioned.
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    It would be a marvelous (!early!) Christmas gift!
    or even a late Christmas gift!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott_L View Post
    Just an update on my post (#2447) above. You can copy Skins to the folder I mentioned IF they are .pdb files. I found that .prc files have to be installed to RAM and moved "to card" in TP as Hatch mentioned.
    That jives with my experience. Thanks Scott.
    jdfrye, repeat after me.......

Hi, my name is jdfrye, and I'm addicted to TAKEphONE's skinmaking......

Great job!

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    For some reason I get a message in TAKEphONE that I cannot write to card, even though I can in other apps and there is 2MB of space left. I've been trying to move some of these skins/wallpapers over. Perhaps pdb files cannot be moved to the card by TAKEphONE, I dunno.