Page 120 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2070110115116117118119120121122123124125130 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 3066
    Quote Originally Posted by Fully_Amazing View Post
    Thanks.
    I reaally hated that redail tab because I always found it unnecessary.

is there a way to make it wrap so that when you are scrolling to the left through the tabs.
    you can make it go to the dial pad tab instead of just staying stuck on the i-bar tab.

once again thanks so much
    Only three ways I know are to navigate up past the top row or press the phone button on the phone or with wrap disabled in i-bar pref navigate left or right from the first or last column. I only have one page so the later option may work differently if you have more than one page.
    Last edited by NachoB; 12/06/2008 at 06:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    You know what.. I've never thought about it until now, but I'd really like to see an option to hide that entire line that contains the 'All' and '[0]' things.. I never use the 'All' filter button, don't care about how many search results I've narrowed down to, and the phone dialer button is a bit redundant, since there's the dialer button at the bottom left of the screen that's much easier for my fat thumb to hit anyway. I noticed the other day that the [0] was annoyingly blocking my fiancee's otherwise beautiful background.

..Does Shimon still check here regularly, or should I take this request over to his forum at mytreo.net?

(please don't ban me for posting the link.. I SWEAR treocentral.com is way better )
    That same line is used to show a count of new email & sms, how would you propose those be displayed then?
  3.    #2383  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    That same line is used to show a count of new email & sms, how would you propose those be displayed then?
    It will NOT be displayed....
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    That's alright with me.
    yeah that comes in really handy for people who have hundreads and thousands of contacts on their Treo Centros.

Not me of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Be fine with me too!
    Count me among those nt needing that display line. It be nice is it is an option, so those who want or need it stay happy. Thanks, Shimon. You are super!
    AttnGrab does a fine job in letting me know what I've missed. I have the email & sms options already turned off, I just personally prefer as little on-screen clutter as possible & leave the notifications to the lcd light.
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedbird98 View Post
    My fiancee was wondering if someone could make a skin and background similar to this using the Tennessee Titans?
    This work okay for you?

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...TitansSkin.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by NachoB; 12/08/2008 at 11:43 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedbird98 View Post
    Just curious if someone could update this great skin with a Jets edition Favre and Jets theme?
    Is this okay or did you want the i-bar and dialpad buttons skinned as well?

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...e/JetsSkin.jpg
    Last edited by NachoB; 12/08/2008 at 11:54 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    LOVE the blue background color in this one. Any chance you can replace the helmet with a smiley face? LOL! (No hurry of course........ just at your leisure.......... and NOOOOOOO scary smiley face, pleeeeeze!)

Feel free to use one of these:

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j8...leys/winky.gif

or for days when I'm feeling tired and grouchy........

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j8...appyMonday.jpg

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Okay I wanna make some skins.
    I Downloaded a program called tp_skinmaker_new.zip
    but have no idea what to open it with. I'm good with figuring stuff out all I need is someone to point out where to get the programs and I'll join you guys and filling requests since i'm bored a little.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdfrye View Post
    but have no idea what to open it with. I'm good with figuring stuff out all I need is someone to point out where to get the programs and I'll join you guys and filling requests since i'm bored a little.
    I can't help you with making skins, but........ since I am the President of the "in-crowd", if you want to become a member, then the first rule is that you MUST make a smiley face skin.

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    thanks nachob for the titans skin. love it
    see this post for a very basic tutorial.

Looking forward to seeing some new skins from new skinmakers
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Are you supposed to edit "build-prc" or "pilrc" since my text on the tabs are covered by what looks like built in text like the find with the binocs. Also how would each button have a different logo on it if there is only 1 "tab on" or "tab off" in the skin maker.
    Since i'm so low post and even cant post a link I will fool the forum with a link to the screen of the very first skin i tried to make.
    fryepainting dot com/ebay/Snap_1 dot bmp
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    LOVE the blue background color in this one. Any chance you can replace the helmet with a smiley face? LOL! (No hurry of course........ just at your leisure.......... and NOOOOOOO scary smiley face, pleeeeeze!)
    Try these. Threw in a bonus.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by snehsneh View Post
    thanks nachob for the titans skin. love it
    Anytime
    Last edited by NachoB; 12/09/2008 at 08:15 AM.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Are you supposed to edit "build-prc" or "pilrc" since my text on the tabs are covered by what looks like built in text like the find with the binocs. Also how would each button have a different logo on it if there is only 1 "tab on" or "tab off" in the skin maker.
    Since i'm so low post and even cant post a link I will fool the forum with a link to the screen of the very first skin i tried to make.
    fryepainting dot com/ebay/Snap_1 dot bmp
    The text or icons for the tabs are all separate files and are not built into the tab_on or tab_off bitmaps. See attached zip.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Okay I see now how the tab "on" and "off" work. now how do you implement the text or icons to be shown on the tab on and offs? I put those files in the same skinmaking folder and even changed the find bmp to blue solid but no change in the output. Whats weird is the text for the tabs are not in the tp_skinmaker but yet they show up on the creation of the skin. I would assume that somewhere they are hidden like in the "build-prc" or "pilrc" or in the TakepnHone app itself. So not to stray away from my question ..how do you implement the text bmp onto the tab on and offs

heres my 4th attempt
    that shows my progress on the tab on but cant change the find to something else
    fryepainting dot com/ebay/Snap_2.bmp