Page 119 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1969109114115116117118119120121122123124129 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 3066
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    This is the longest I remember this thread going w/o a post - especially now that we have some new skinners on board! Where is everyone? Still shopping?
    Yep, where's the cool xmas themes?
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    Yep, where's the cool xmas themes?
    Yeah, where's the cool SMILEY FACE Christmas themes?!
    Although, I'm perfectly happy with the smiley wallpaper that OLD_HATCH re-sized for me.

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs39/i/20...entreville.jpg
    Charlie Brown Christmas Skin

Zip file also includes two mp3 ringtones, already formatted for the Palm Centro or Treo. Just hotsync and they'll be added.

Enjoy!

(Please note, that Charlie Brown is SMILING )
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
    You know what.. I've never thought about it until now, but I'd really like to see an option to hide that entire line that contains the 'All' and '[0]' things.. I never use the 'All' filter button, don't care about how many search results I've narrowed down to, and the phone dialer button is a bit redundant, since there's the dialer button at the bottom left of the screen that's much easier for my fat thumb to hit anyway. I noticed the other day that the [0] was annoyingly blocking my fiancee's otherwise beautiful background.

..Does Shimon still check here regularly, or should I take this request over to his forum at mytreo.net?

(please don't ban me for posting the link.. I SWEAR treocentral.com is way better )
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    ...........(Please note, that Charlie Brown is SMILING )
    LOL! Nicely done mcentreville!

Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    ...........Does Shimon still check here regularly, or should I take this request over to his forum at mytreo.net?........
    Shimon checks ALOT of different forums.

Also check out the

Verizon Treo 755p
    You know what.. I've never thought about it until now, but I'd really like to see an option to hide that entire line that contains the 'All' and '[0]' things..
    completely agree!
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs39/i/20...entreville.jpg
    Charlie Brown Christmas Skin

Zip file also includes two mp3 ringtones, already formatted for the Palm Centro or Treo. Just hotsync and they'll be added.

Enjoy!

(Please note, that Charlie Brown is SMILING )
    Absolutely love this one NICE WORK!!!:
    Verizon Treo 600---650---755p---Centro
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    You know what.. I've never thought about it until now, but I'd really like to see an option to hide that entire line that contains the 'All' and '[0]' things..
    Oh Good Suggestion I am all for it!!!
    Verizon Treo 600---650---755p---Centro
    I like mc's charlie brown christmas very much. However, it is difficult to read the texts on Takephone. No problem on 2Day as I set the fonts in color that complements and stands out on the color background.

What fonts do you folks use, in place of the built in choices of black and white, with Takephone that stand out on these skins?

The ability to read the texts on takephone is higher on my priority list above pretty skins, which is why I have been sticking to the default skin and background- the black & white fonts stand out on those!

Many thanks. And many thanks to those of you who are sharing your work.
    Quote Originally Posted by avenm View Post
    And me!
    Quote Originally Posted by avenm View Post
    Good idea.
    Last edited by johncc; 12/05/2008 at 12:43 AM.
    Hey NachoB can i request a Tennessee Titans skin please
    Quote Originally Posted by mlilin View Post
    .......What fonts do you folks use, in place of the built in choices of black and white, with Takephone that stand out on these skins? ..........
    I use FontSmoother for some of my apps. You'll have to play around with a few to find one that works best for you.

Also check out the

Verizon Treo 755p
    Thanks Delpita & fstopstigmata. I did trial fontsmoother sometime ago. It does make the fonts pretty and easier to read. However, I think what i want are color fonts to use in Takephone. I like mc's charlie brown christmas, but it is difficult to read the black & white texts superimposed on it. If I can set the texts in contrasting color, they will be easier to read, I think.
    And I agree to "option to hide that entire line that contains the 'All' and '[0]' things. . . "

That would be nice.
    http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1...honeskiic5.jpg

How do you get the bottom bar to show the "i bar" tab in the bottom of the screen, instead of the "redial" tab.

I never use the redial tab because I just use the "History" tab instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fully_Amazing View Post
    .....How do you get the bottom bar to show the "i bar" tab in the bottom of the screen, instead of the "redial" tab.....
    Go to Preference, then i-Bar, then in the upper right, under Full screen, select: Redial.

Also check out the

Verizon Treo 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    Go to Preference, then i-Bar, then in the upper right, under Full screen, select: Redial.
    Thanks.
    I reaally hated that redail tab because I always found it unnecessary.

is there a way to make it wrap so that when you are scrolling to the left through the tabs.
    you can make it go to the "dial pad" tab.
    instead of just staying stuck on the i-bar tab.

once again thanks so much