Page 115 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1565105110111112113114115116117118119120125 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 3066
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    You caught me in the middle of an edit.

I'm reminded of the old SilverScreen. Things could start getting kinda 3D looking if you follow this direction. If you were to continue the drop shadow down over the wallpaper where the Sprint indicator and Status icons are it would pop a little more. I suppose that would make it a bit more difficult because transparency would have to come into play. Well, if you get bored...
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott_L View Post

I'm reminded of the old SilverScreen. Things could start getting kinda 3D looking if you follow this direction. If you were to continue the drop shadow down over the wallpaper where the Sprint indicator and Status icons are it would pop a little more. I suppose that would make it a bit more difficult because transparency would have to come into play. Well, if you get bored...
    If I have time tomorrow I'll play around with it.
    I did another edit to the Title Bar (not pictured). A slightly darker gray line on the bottom of the middle section.
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Cool. I've been on the bBold look for a while, but this is nice enough to make me play around a little. Here's what I've done with this one... I'll take a look at your latest mod now too.

http://i409.photobucket.com/albums/p...E/Android2.jpg
    Last edited by Scott_L; 11/21/2008 at 09:46 AM. Reason: Replaced attachment with online pic.
    Shimon, I've got a request that I think a lot of users would agree with:

Can you make the 4cast plugin optionally display the large icons like it shows when you open the actual 4cast program? You could make it optionally display to the side of the clock (like the sms & email 'right' option currently available) so it wouldn't take up any extra room (actually it would free-up a display line!). The daily high & low can go either at the bottom or to the side in the usual small font. I'll try to remember to do a Photoshop mock-up when I get home from work, I think it would look great & really make the main screen pop. I hope it's possible, I'd be forever grateful!

What does everyone else think??

PS: It would really look great if you could make the plugin display large in the Butler keyguard, too!!
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    Yes, but the REAL test is.......... can he create a Smiley Face skin that meets MY approval?!!
    Hey there Del,

I hope these meet your approval. These are my first attempts at creating wallpapers and combining them into skins. The skins are just recolor of Marc's TP Skins and icons.
    Averill

http://thumb4.webshots.net/t/72/172/...4mKkeKX_th.jpg
    http://thumb4.webshots.net/t/72/172/...4NqJrCV_th.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Needed some practice with the Pen tool in Paint Shop, so I modified the Title Bar and the Tabs in Shimon's Android skin.

Other changes:
    [*]No smileys added[/LIST]
    *Gasp* No smilies added? Whatever are you thinking of?! Other than that, it looks good!!

Cool. I've been on the bBold look for a while, but this is nice enough to make me play around a little. Here's what I've done with this one... I'll take a look at your latest mod now too.
    Nicely done Scott!

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by avenm View Post
    Hey there Del,

I hope these meet your approval. These are my first attempts at creating wallpapers and combining them into skins. The skins are just recolor of Marc's TP Skins and icons.
    Averill

http://thumb4.webshots.net/t/72/172/...4mKkeKX_th.jpg
    http://thumb4.webshots.net/t/72/172/...4NqJrCV_th.jpg
    Awwwwwwwww, those are cuuuuuute! Nice job avenm! Keep up the good work!! Thanks!!

And yes, they meet my approval! But don't let that stop you....... keep practicing with more smilies. I can NEVER have enough smilies!

Also check out the

Verizon Treo 755p

Also check out the

Verizon Treo 755p
    These are my first attempts at creating wallpapers and combining them into skins. The skins are just recolor of Marc's TP Skins and icons.
    It's great to see some new people doing skins, and if I can provide a starting place for "newbies," all the better Keep up the good work!
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    It's great to see some new people doing skins, and if I can provide a starting place for "newbies," all the better Keep up the good work!
    I am only at the point of recoloring the awesome skins that you have made...Thanks to you and what you have provided to all of us, I am able to at least recolor. Besides I don't think mine (if I attempted to make a Takephone skin) would ever come out as good as the ones you or NachoB have done. You are very talented!

Averill
    I am only at the point of recoloring the awesome skins that you have made...Thanks to you and what you have provided to all of us, I am able to at least recolor. Besides I don't think mine (if I attempted to make a Takephone skin) would ever come out as good as the ones you or NachoB have done. You are very talented!
    Averill
    Thank you for the kind words. All the same, you're being too modest about your work, even if it's just recoloring. It takes an eye to see what looks good together. Besides, you made a smiley skin for delpita, and that makes you officially part of the "in crowd" and puts you on the fast track to skinning fame... lol
    Keep it up
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    Loooooooooook how cuuuuuuuuuuuute!! Thanks again avenm!!
    I'm glad you like it!! Here is one more Thanksgiving smiley for you. I originally wanted to do this one, it just took a little longer to create the wallpaper. Again I just recolored the skin and icons.
    Thanks again to MCentreville for the skin and icons.

http://image72.webshots.com/172/3/14...4sresyj_ph.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by avenm; 11/21/2008 at 12:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    .....Besides, you made a smiley skin for delpita, and that makes you officially part of the "in crowd" and puts you on the fast track to skinning fame... lol
    Keep it up
    Since I am the President of the "in crowd", I agree with mcentreville..... you're doing an excellent job avenm!!

I'm glad you like it!! Here is one more Thanksgiving smiley for you. I originally wanted to do this one, it just took a little longer to create the wallpaper. Again I just recolored the skin and icons.
    Thanks again to MCentreville for the skin and icons.
    AWESOME!!! LOVE this one too!! Thanks for your hard work avenm!!

Also check out the

Verizon Treo 755p

Updated the original post, however, the Title Bar shadow is built into the wallpaper and won't be visible using other images.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...droidSkin4.jpg
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Your wallpaper with the drop shadow built in and a black n white version.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...ightningbw.jpg
    Last edited by NachoB; 11/21/2008 at 07:16 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Nacho,

I really like the Android2 skin, but I have a long carrier name which extends beyond the light gray of the top bar into the dark gray.

If you get a chance, could you make a version of the skin that allows an extra 2 letters in the carrier name, before the dark gray section of the top bar begins?

Thanks!
    Arnie
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Your wallpaper with the drop shadow built in and a black n white version.
    Very nice, thanks! Adding these to my collection. I figured the drop shadow would have to be part of the background. I'm working my way back to a darker look - strange.. all of these colors (and smilies) and I like dark and simple. I like my current config but I'm still changing things. I have to get an account somewhere so I can post my image inline in my next post.
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    Okay here's a few variations of what I'd like to see...
    I like the big icon idea as an option though I like samples #4 & #6. My brain needs that clock centered.
    Quote Originally Posted by rossarnie View Post
    Nacho,

I really like the Android2 skin, but I have a long carrier name which extends beyond the light gray of the top bar into the dark gray.

If you get a chance, could you make a version of the skin that allows an extra 2 letters in the carrier name, before the dark gray section of the top bar begins?

Thanks!
    Arnie
    Possible for you to post a screenshot? Use the Call Log tab when doing so cuz I need to see what happens with the category drop down list.
    Last edited by NachoB; 11/21/2008 at 10:56 AM.

Palm Pre wallpapers