Page 112 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1262102107108109110111112113114115116117122 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 3066
    http://www.shsh.com/main_iphone.htm

Alright Shimon!

Let us know when its available so I can tell all my iPhone buddies.

On a side note I have a question for you Shimon.

Can I purchase another liscense for takephone now since its on sale but give you the hotsync id later? or at the very least would it be easy to just tell you later on to switch the liscense to a different hotsync id?

I ask because I'm going to get my 13 yr old a Centro for Christmas and I dont have the phone yet and wanted to take advantage of the sale you are having.
    http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...givingSkin.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    Can I purchase another liscense for takephone now since its on sale but give you the hotsync id later? or at the very least would it be easy to just tell you later on to switch the liscense to a different hotsync id?
    Why not just pick what you want the hotsync id to be now?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cavingjan View Post
    THere are a few bitmaps that are redundant. Some of the OK buttons are for the button with the OK built in. Some are separate files for them with an underlying base layer. Similar thing with the header bar. The easiest way I found is to find a skin you like and decompile it and then replace the files one at a time.

If you change the file extension of the bin file to jpg, photoshop will open it fine. Just be sure to either rename it back (not suggested) or change the rcp file to point to the jpg rather than the bin file (recommended).

I've attached one of my skins that I think has the most options as far as field names.
    Ok so my question is how do you change the rcp file to point to the jpg rather than the bin file?
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    I have been using PFCD to decompile the files and then using Paint Shop Pro to make adjustments to colors and things, but I have not been able to figure out how to change the wallpaper and have it be a part of the actual skin. I can save it as a wallpaper and pull it from my pics, but I would like it to be bundled with my skin.
    Can anyone tell me how to compile a wallpaper with a skin? I'm new to this whole skining thing.
    Thanks
    avenm,

Make sure this is in your Default.rcp file:

// Resource type DATA

DATA "Mjpg" ID 2983 "Mjpg2983.bin"

and then rename your .jpg to "Mjpg2983.bin" in the directory your resources are before you recompile it with PFCD.
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Why not just pick what you want the hotsync id to be now?
    Cause 13 yr old girls are the biggest pain in the butts.

Last time after she named it what she wanted and applications no longer worked.
    NachoB - I admire your work very much. I've played with making some Launcher wallpapers but haven't delved into the Takephone skins. Any chance you have a Takephone skin that matches your Grinch launcher skin?
    Quote Originally Posted by avenm View Post
    Ok so my question is how do you change the rcp file to point to the jpg rather than the bin file?
    Open it in a text editor, make the changes and save. PErsonally I changed Mjpg2983.bin to wallpaper.jpg. If I get a chance, I'll post a rcp file with all of the names spelled out more.
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbillups View Post
    NachoB - I admire your work very much. I've played with making some Launcher wallpapers but haven't delved into the Takephone skins. Any chance you have a Takephone skin that matches your Grinch launcher skin?
    Lemme see if I still have those files around.
    Funny you should mention it though, I had started working on a xmas tree version similar to what I had done for Treo Launcher. I haven't gotten around to a full skin.
    See attached. Edit: added the two Grinch wallpapers.
    Last edited by NachoB; 11/18/2008 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Added two more wallpapers

Palm Pre wallpapers
    I grabbed grinch_04.jpg from your photobucket and started poking around with PFCD. I use gImp for photo editing.

I opened the Simpson theme you did and tried to swap out some images and ran into a little snag. The background worked okay but when I changed the colors on the top and bottom bar they didn't work right. Looks like static on an old TV instead of the image it's supposed to. Is there a tutorial somewhere on how to create a TakePhone skin? Can you change the filenames if you change it in the .rcp file?
    I grabbed grinch_04.jpg from your photobucket and started poking around with PFCD. I use gImp for photo editing.

I opened the Simpson theme you did and tried to swap out some images and ran into a little snag. The background worked okay but when I changed the colors on the top and bottom bar they didn't work right. Looks like static on an old TV instead of the image it's supposed to. Is there a tutorial somewhere on how to create a TakePhone skin? Can you change the filenames if you change it in the .rcp file?
    I would think as long as the names matched and they were the correct dimensions it should work. You may have to reselect the rcp file in the compiler part of PFCD after you've made changes and saved the rcp file.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    The previews look okay in the PFCD window. When I extract the prc file it makes they look okay as well. I did notice that it makes a .prc file and yours are .pdb files. I've just been renaming it to a .pdb file. Is that what I'm supposed to be doing?
    The previews look okay in the PFCD window. When I extract the prc file it makes they look okay as well. I did notice that it makes a .prc file and yours are .pdb files. I've just been renaming it to a .pdb file. Is that what I'm supposed to be doing?
    Yeah, that's what the others do as well, just rename to .pdb

Palm Pre wallpapers
  15.    #2235  
    http://www.shsh.com/main_iphone.htm

Alright Shimon!

Let us know when its available so I can tell all my iPhone buddies.

On a side note I have a question for you Shimon.

I ask because I'm going to get my 13 yr old a Centro for Christmas and I dont have the phone yet and wanted to take advantage of the sale you are having.
    Thanks.

My policy is you can change HotSync names up to 3 times a year.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    Well I got it to work. It's not spectacular but it's functional. Not bad I guess for my first try.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Thanks.

My policy is you can change HotSync names up to 3 times a year.
    Thank you.

I picked a hotsync id but it might change by Christmas. I'll contact you when it does.
  18.    #2238  
    Thank you.

I picked a hotsync id but it might change by Christmas. I'll contact you when it does.
    OK.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    I've got another silly question. Is there a list of what each Tbmp10XX file is? Some of them I can guess easy enough. Just didn't know if there was a reference somewhere I could look at while working on one.
  20.    #2240  
    I've got another silly question. Is there a list of what each Tbmp10XX file is? Some of them I can guess easy enough. Just didn't know if there was a reference somewhere I could look at while working on one.

(Tbmp 1000) "tab_on.bmp" - Selected tab
    (Tbmp 1001) "tab_off.bmp" - Unselected tab

(Tbmp 1006) "icon_find.bmp" - icon on FIND tab
    (Tbmp 1007) "icon_speed.bmp" - icon on SPEED tab
    (Tbmp 1008) "icon_redial.bmp" - icon on REDIAL tab
    (Tbmp 1009) "icon_history.bmp" - icon on CALL-LOG tab
    (Tbmp 1011) "icon_dial_create.bmp" - icon on DIALPAD tab

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Option 1:
    =========
    (Tbmp 1002) "find_clr_btn.bmp" - "Send" & "End" buttons
    (Tbmp 1019) "key_ok.bmp" - "Send" button icon - drawn over the "find_clr_btn.bmp" image above.
    (Tbmp 1020) "key_clr.bmp" - "End" button icon - drawn over the "find_clr_btn.bmp" image above.

Option 2:
    =========
    (Tbmp 1050) "send_btn.bmp" - "Send" button image - overrides option 1 above
    (Tbmp 1051) "clr_btn.bmp" - "End" button image - overrides option 1 above

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tbmp 1003) "find_btn.bmp" - On-screen keypad button - 0-9

(Tbmp 1004) "find_btn_dark.bmp" - On-screen keypad button - *, # (TAKEphONE draws text)
    (Tbmp 1052) "dark_left_btn.bmp" - image for * button - overrides "find_btn_dark.bmp" above
    (Tbmp 1053) "dard_right_btn.bmp" - image for # button - overrides "find_btn_dark.bmp" above

(Tbmp 1005) "speed_btn.bmp" - buttons in speed-dial screen.

(Tbmp 1023) "photo_btn.bmp" - i-Bar buttons.

(Tbmp 1039) "title_bar44.bmp" - 'Tabbed' title bar.
    (Tbmp 1057) "wide_title_bar.bmp"- screen-wide title bar (overrides the 'tabbed' one above).

(Tbmp 1054) "filter_btn.bmp" - "filter" button in call log screen.
    (Tbmp 1055) "unfilter_btn.bmp" - "unfilter" button in call log screen.

(Tbmp 1058) "More_actions.bmp" - in call-log call details screen.
    (Tbmp 1059) "copy.bmp" - in call-log call details screen.

(Tbmp 1056) "wallpaper.bmp" - background wallpaper image (BMP format).
    (Mjpg 2983) JPG wallpaper - background wallpaper image (JPG format - overrides above).
    Shimon Shnitzer