Page 11 of 154 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162161111 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    I don't know why but pink is so hard to get looking right, and not look purple, or too light of a pink. Try this.
    That looks great, the smidge of purple is fine, it has more pink so it goes great with my pink phone. Thanks soo very much!!!
    Okay folks, More goofing off on my part. Red pill or Blue pill?

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c.../Matrix_TP.jpg
    FWIW I think it will look more 'together' if the icons along the bottom are green (rather than blue), changing to red when selected...
  3.    #203  
    Quote Originally Posted by dsaroff View Post
    I'm finding when the top bar is skinned in 31, that the icons (reception, sound, etc.). Sometimes take a few seconds to appear.
    Hi,

Can you characterize ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    I watched mine this evening have the status icons slowly disappear from the screen. bluetooth then radio, then battery (I think. I only noticed it as I was coming to a stop). Right after that, the screen powered off. When I turned it back on, it appeared fine. I don't know if I'll have a repeat. I'll let you know if I do.
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hi,

Oh sorry - image numbers (for adding to the "RCP" file) are 1058 & 1059
    Shimon,

I know you have more important issues you want to fix but just for your information; when I tried to skin the "More actions..." and "Copy" buttons, I'm getting some weird distortions for those two buttons. When I select the "More actions..." button, I'm getting that opaque background that is almost twice the size of the original button; also my "copy" button has some text distortion, somehow it's eating my letters.....please see attachment.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  6.    #206  
    Quote Originally Posted by newworld View Post
    Shimon,

I know you have more important issues you want to fix but just for your information; when I tried to skin the "More actions..." and "Copy" buttons, I'm getting some weird distortions for those two buttons. When I select the "More actions..." button, I'm getting that opaque background that is almost twice the size of the original button; also my "copy" button has some text distortion, somehow it's eating my letters.....please see attachment.
    Hi,

Afraid the size of those buttons is fixed to 156x30 & 84x30.
    As for the letters - send me the skin, and I will take a look.

Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    The buttons look okay now...I've resized them to the dimensions you mentioned above. As for the text, I'm using a black foreground and it does not look distorted but it seems the white foreground for the "copy" button is the only color and button that I've encountered so far.
  8.    #208  
    Quote Originally Posted by newworld View Post
    The buttons look okay now...I've resized them to the dimensions you mentioned above. As for the text, I'm using a black foreground and it does not look distorted but it seems the white foreground for the "copy" button is the only color and button that I've encountered so far.
    Not sure I understand what you're saying about the "Copy" button.

Can you email me the skin you're using ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Quote Originally Posted by rossarnie View Post
    FWIW I think it will look more 'together' if the icons along the bottom are green (rather than blue), changing to red when selected...
    I'll agree the Blue looks out of place, but I wanted some way of emphasizing "You take the blue pill and the story ends. You wake in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. (a red pill is shown in his other hand) You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. (Long pause; Neo begins to reach for the red pill) Remember -- all I am offering is the truth, nothing more."

If anyone is interested in using Matrix with different tabs across the bottom I can edit it. But I really didn't think people would be interested in it.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    I'll agree the Blue looks out of place, but I wanted some way of emphasizing "You take the blue pill and the story ends. You wake in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. (a red pill is shown in his other hand) You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. (Long pause; Neo begins to reach for the red pill) Remember -- all I am offering is the truth, nothing more."

If anyone is interested in using Matrix with different tabs across the bottom I can edit it. But I really didn't think people would be interested in it.
    My apologies - clearly I missed the point completely!
    Quote Originally Posted by rossarnie View Post
    My apologies - clearly I missed the point completely!
    Art is often misunderstood.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Not sure I understand what you're saying about the "Copy" button.

Can you email me the skin you're using ?
    Please check your email. Thanks.
    If anyone is interested in using Matrix .... But I really didn't think people would be interested in it.

Oh c'mon now. A 1999 theme to go with our 1999 PalmOS. It's a perfect match!
    http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...ack-White3.jpg

What ya want changed
    Also attaching an image I used for the background.
    i am into the more basic colors on my treo.. like the one posted above....great job

i currently use the vglass blue which has really cool shadowing..

i was wondering if one of the talented graphic designers could change the vglass blue to have a full title bar...maybe starting with the shadow blue and fading at the end (where sound/bluetooth/signal/battery) into the grey that is used in the skin already...so not to interfer with any icons

also to change the check mark and X on the dial pad to the ones used on the quoted post above...and also if u could make the background color of the check mark/X/ and the * and # buttons of more of the shadowing grey glass family

if also possible the icons that signify each tab on the botton.. when they are selected can the icon turn red? right now they are white and when u select another tab they just stay white....i like the red that is right under the dark blue in the color pallet. if u go to takephone preferences where u select the color of title bar

i like the icon images on the bottom rather then the words

takephone is my new favorite application...haha

these hi end graphics are really adding allot to my out dated PALM OS
    The only thing not possible in your request, in the skinmakers current state, is changing the icon colors on the bottom when selected/unselected. Those are generated from a single .bmp file for each icon.
    did this mean u were going to work on the request...

haha
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    i am into the more basic colors on my treo.. like the one posted above....great job

i currently use the vglass blue which has really cool shadowing..

i was wondering if one of the talented graphic designers could change the vglass blue to have a full title bar...maybe starting with the shadow blue and fading at the end (where sound/bluetooth/signal/battery) into the grey that is used in the skin already...so not to interfer with any icons

also to change the check mark and X on the dial pad to the ones used on the quoted post above...and also if u could make the background color of the check mark/X/ and the * and # buttons of more of the shadowing grey glass family

if also possible the icons that signify each tab on the botton.. when they are selected can the icon turn red? right now they are white and when u select another tab they just stay white....i like the red that is right under the dark blue in the color pallet. if u go to takephone preferences where u select the color of title bar

i like the icon images on the bottom rather then the words

takephone is my new favorite application...haha

these hi end graphics are really adding allot to my out dated PALM OS

did this mean u were going to work on the request...

haha
    Being that I don't have access to his .bmp's for that skin, I'll let the original author do it

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Spongebob wallpaper I pieced together to go with, well, I guess anything you want. But I did it for my Blues themed skins.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...ongeBob_TP.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Palm Pre wallpapers
    just for my clarification...

for example the skin u just posted

for the buttons on the bottom

the one u select turns light blue or the middle one is always light blue
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    just for my clarification...

for example the skin u just posted

for the buttons on the bottom

the one u select turns light blue or the middle one is always light blue
    The selected tab turns to the lighter blue (whatever graphic I've designed for tab_on.bmp) and the others are always the darker blue (whatever graphic I've designed for tab_off.bmp).

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Spongebob wallpaper I pieced together to go with, well, I guess anything you want. But I did it for my Blues themed skins.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...ongeBob_TP.jpg
    That is just tooooo cute! Nice work NachoB. "Almost" as nice as a Smiley Face one
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    That is just tooooo cute! Nice work NachoB. "Almost" as nice as a Smiley Face one
    It's yellow. It's got a smile. It has a face. Doesn't that make it a smiley face (with a body).