Page 109 of 154 FirstFirst ... 95999104105106107108109110111112113114119 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 3066
    Hey, Delpita,
    Thought about you when I ran across this wallpaper on a site devoted to Centro stuff:
    http://centro.laursifer.com/Screen_S...bstract_36.jpg
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    Hey, Delpita,
    Thought about you when I ran across this wallpaper on a site devoted to Centro stuff:
    mcentreville,
    Please provide us a link?
    TIA
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Two requests I've been holding off on:
    1) Can you tie the date / time / location color into what I choose for the radio icon color rather than text in lists and status lines? That way its the same color used across the title bar for service provider, date / time / location, and the radio icon.

2) Make the Find feature after I've typed a number or part of a number find all matches? Example, if I have a contact with number 904-555-1212, and in TAKEphONE I type 555-1212, choose Find, it won't find my contact with 904-555-1212.

Thanks,
    NachoB
    I think I've seen that before on that one site that had all the walppapers. I think it was a sprintusers forum mmeber

I think lausifer or something like that

edit*

centro.laursifer.com/Screen_Savers/Abstract/index.html

edit*
    Last edited by OLD_HATCH; 11/11/2008 at 10:29 AM.
  5.    #2165  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Two requests I've been holding off on:
    1) Can you tie the date / time / location color into what I choose for the radio icon color rather than text in lists and status lines? That way its the same color used across the title bar for service provider, date / time / location, and the radio icon.

2) Make the Find feature after I've typed a number or part of a number find all matches? Example, if I have a contact with number 904-555-1212, and in TAKEphONE I type 555-1212, choose Find, it won't find my contact with 904-555-1212.

Thanks,
    NachoB
    ok
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    Oops, have a 3rd I just remembered:

Have the Option key auto enabled if I navigate to the Dialpad tab. As is now, after navigating to the Dialpad tab I have to then press Option to be able to dial a number using the keyboard.
    You currently don't have to hit the option button if you are going to the dialpad screen. Just type the number and it will appear correctly.

The dialpad version of the find screen should still default to text since it is a find screen.
    I must have a conflicting app installed then, maybe RNS TopNaviText which uses the option key. Tried disabling it but that didn't work, havet tried uninstalling it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    Hey, Delpita,
    http://centro.laursifer.com/Screen_S...bstract_36.jpg
    Hee Hee, thanks mcentreville........ I love it when a smiley face pic (or whatever) makes people 'think' of me, LOL! I actually have that pic in my Treo. Which reminds me.......... I now have an 8GB micro, which means I can load up my Treo with MORE smiley pics!!

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    Well, its not TopNaviText or TopSelectText doing it. I have to hit option key to dial numbers still.
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Can I request a Simpsons Skin
    Police Officer: Sir, your eyes are red, are you drunk?

Drunk Driver: Officer, have you been eating donuts, your eyes are glazed?
    Well, its not TopNaviText or TopSelectText doing it. I have to hit option key to dial numbers still.
    Which dialpad screen are you on? I'm assuming you are using the one that you can reach by hitting the dialpad button on the bottom bar (bottom right) rather than the dialpad that is part of the find screen (the one you get by hitting the button imediately below the battery on the find screen.) They behave differently for a reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by cavingjan View Post
    Which dialpad screen are you on? I'm assuming you are using the one that you can reach by hitting the dialpad button on the bottom bar (bottom right) rather than the dialpad that is part of the find screen (the one you get by hitting the button imediately below the battery on the find screen.) They behave differently for a reason.
    I'm on the dialpad tab (far right tab). Numbers from they keyboard are not recognized unless I press the option button.
    Found the problem, appears to be a bug maybe. In Misc2 of preferences, if "Treo: do not handle Hotkeys" is unchecked, then I have to use the Option button in order to dial numbers on the Dialpad tab using the Treo keyboard. If that same option is checked I don't have to hit the Option key to dial numbers from the Treo keyboard.
    Found the problem, appears to be a bug maybe. In Misc2 of preferences, if "Treo: do not handle Hotkeys" is unchecked, then I have to use the Option button in order to dial numbers on the Dialpad tab using the Treo keyboard. If that same option is checked I don't have to hit the Option key to dial numbers from the Treo keyboard.
    If I use your same settings, then I can dial ANY number except "1", which could be because the letter "E" is set for Voicemail. However, I've always just had that option checked, and it works well for me.

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    Maybe its because all my Hotkeys are 1-9 (or E R T D F G X C V)? Shimon, your thoughts.
    Last edited by NachoB; 11/11/2008 at 06:34 PM.
    Get FastLaunch and then you won't need Hotkeys ; )
    All for One and One for All!
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo Musketeers View Post
    Get FastLaunch and then you won't need Hotkeys ; )
    Have it, but its not as fast as just holding down the R button for 1 second to start dialing.
    I was just teasing you anyway. I agree. Although its nice that FastLaunch includes contacts, its three key presses to get to them, compared to one for speed keys.
    All for One and One for All!
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    mcentreville,
    Please provide us a link?
    TIA
    Sorry about that ...
    http://centro.laursifer.com/index.html
    (has other stuff besides wallpapers, too)
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.