Page 103 of 154 FirstFirst ... 353939899100101102103104105106107108113153 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 3066
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    OMG, now you have a Pro???

Thanks.
    Not yet, waiting for Sprint to release it, so I can get drunk & buy it no worries I made a mental note, to get an extra one too
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    WOW, excellent job NachoB!!
    Thanks Del.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    Not yet, waiting for Sprint to release it, so I can get drunk & buy it no worries I made a mental note, to get an extra one too
    Haha, glad you didn't forget. I think I'd prefer an HTC Touch HD though.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by vindieseldyer View Post
    ok i will thanks
    I fixed a screw up on the badge shadow (all 3 images and the built-in one) so if you're picky like me you may want to download all 4 files again. My bad

Palm Pre wallpapers
    ok i will do that thanks i kind of notice it but was no big deal thanks again
    I thought Rhino had a 800W now? Anyways, Nacho watch out for Del's thanks. She is just trying to butter you up for some more smilies. BTW, I loved the Halloween smilies. Those cracked me up.
    All for One and One for All!
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo Musketeers View Post
    I thought Rhino had a 800W now? Anyways, Nacho watch out for Del's thanks. She is just trying to butter you up for some more smilies. BTW, I loved the Halloween smilies. Those cracked me up.
    <insert sound effect of sticking tongue out, and making spitting noises.....>
    I'm just thinking that Christmas is right around the corner......... maybe a smiley w/ a santa hat would be kinda cool.

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo Musketeers View Post
    Oh I do, but I also still use my 755p. Plus I 'm counting the days for the Sprint version of the Treo Pro.
    NachoB hey I was wondering have anyone attempted and iphone or ipod touch skin I was thinking maybe using the iphone home screen as the background and the ibar as the icons thats on the bottom of the iphone home screen you know the phone ,sms , ipod icons on the bottom as the ibar this would be hella cool if you could pull it off
    Here attached is my vision sort of lets see what you think lol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by vindieseldyer View Post
    NachoB hey I was wondering have anyone attempted and iphone or ipod touch skin I was thinking maybe using the iphone home screen as the background and the ibar as the icons thats on the bottom of the iphone home screen you know the phone ,sms , ipod icons on the bottom as the ibar this would be hella cool if you could pull it off
    Try this skin done back in March '08

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c.../ClownFish.jpg

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...33#post1424333

As far as iPhone icons, those can be found all over the net (even in these forums)

Made a quick iphone ibar set (17 icons). EDIT: I've cleaned them up, redownload if you like.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...fishskin10.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by NachoB; 11/03/2008 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Cleaned up the iphone ibar icons, again.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Goofing around, here's a version 2 of the Clown Fish skin.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...fishskin10.jpg http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...fishskin11.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by NachoB; 11/03/2008 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Thought the bottom fade was too dark, made it lighter and changed the tab_on.bmp

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Last edited by NachoB; 11/03/2008 at 11:03 AM.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    looks nice nachoB

I like the way you incorporated the ibar icons with the wallpaper to kinda take away from the tab icons and focus more on the ibar buttons.

Very iphonish!

jaja

I myself am awaiting for both the TreoPro and Touch Hd to come out on Sprint soI can decide which I like better. (prob the touch though)
    Yeah, if I HAVE to go with WM then I'd go with the Touch HD. I'm in no hurry so it'll be interesting to see what other Google phones come out and of course Palm 2.0 (Nova) if that ever happens.
    If you want to accent the ibar section more, you could match the grey of the bottom bar with the bottom edge of the ibar area so it flows evenly. I don't think the dots would be able to line up so a lighter plain grey would probably look nice.
    But then it would look nothing like the iPhone.
    Didn't realize that they had a second shade of grey at the bottom.
    I've not seen it in person, but relied on this picture for my design

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...B70/iphone.jpg

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Hey Shimon, how about a scrolling left-right ibar

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...ar_scroll2.gif
    Last edited by NachoB; 11/03/2008 at 01:21 PM.

Palm Pre wallpapers