1.    #1  
    Wasn't sure if people knew about these games fromwww.ardiri.com

They have Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr, Octopus, Parashoot and LodeRunner clones. Just fill out a survey and get free games!
    Don't get me wrong.. it's nice to see these familiar characters (games), but will we be playing them 'free' a year from now? I'm not sure about that one.

I guess I still have Galax, but it took a back seat to Astroids etc. Somewhere along the line I found the remedy to that Race Fever I had.

I'm very surprised we haven't seen more Dreadling clones.

..but wait.. ooooo.. Moon Patril wow!
    "The Greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance -- it is the illusion of knowledge." -- Daniel Borstin
    Like many on this forum, I'm sure, I grew up with some rockin' games in the '80s, before they all turned into Street Fighter clones (i.e. how fast can you tap 6 buttons at once before some 7 year old who memorized all the combos wipes you off the screen.) Pac Man, Frogger, Galaxian, Mario Bros, Scramble (i.e. Bomb Run), Battlezone (i.e. Tank Pilot), I could go on.

I love having these games in the palm of my hand for instant play whenever I get all wistful and nostalgic (though I do my best to ignore parachute pants and Ronald Reagan.) Moon Patrol was a great game, and I've been checking their website almost daily - I can't wait to download this one! When that one's done, I hope they turn their attention to Joust and Spy Hunter - two more classics that I would pay to have. Keep up the good work!
    "So God created evil so that we'd all be really impressed when he fixed it? Sounds like Microsoft."
    - ****-richardson
    Originally posted by LaoTzim
    Like many on this forum, I'm sure, I grew up with some rockin' games in the '80s, before they all turned into Street Fighter clones (i.e. how fast can you tap 6 buttons at once before some 7 year old who memorized all the combos wipes you off the screen.) Pac Man, Frogger, Galaxian, Mario Bros, Scramble (i.e. Bomb Run), Battlezone (i.e. Tank Pilot), I could go on.

I love having these games in the palm of my hand for instant play whenever I get all wistful and nostalgic (though I do my best to ignore parachute pants and Ronald Reagan.) Moon Patrol was a great game, and I've been checking their website almost daily - I can't wait to download this one! When that one's done, I hope they turn their attention to Joust and Spy Hunter - two more classics that I would pay to have. Keep up the good work!
    Well, to get your Spy Hunter fix in the mean time, check out www.shockwave.com. They have a direct port of the original that you can play! I'm already addicted!!!
    Sven

If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished.
    I haven't even tried them yet...This is truly exciting though... I'm downloading... www.pocketexpress.com/Catalog/Product_Pages/arcadeclassics.shtml

I was thinking of getting the fullsize coin-op of Spy Hunter, but it would be to heavy to take with me on the train
    "The Greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance -- it is the illusion of knowledge." -- Daniel Borstin
    I think I can talk now..

I was a beta tester for the PocketExpress rcade game classics pac.. (developed by astraware)

Spy Hunter is AWESOME!!! IT's such an addictive game, and the graphics rock - ALL THE GAMES were reproduced like exactly to the originals, very cool.

Their's also Joust, which I find just as additvie. Root Beer tapper - too much info on a small screen, and to many tiems pressing buttuns!

Defender, and sinister I wasn't really into,

BUT SPY HUNTER ROCKS!!!

hehe - this isn't supposed to be an ad, and I wasn't paid for my services.. so take it like I mean it.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff