Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Hello all,

I am testing a Treo 680 and I have noticed that when I stream music the keyboard light and screen stays lit. If I turn off the screen it stops my music stream and I have to open the browser and go back to the Shoutcast site and reconnect. I did not have to do this on my 650 and I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem.
    What are you using to stream the music? For me, the music stream opens in Pocket Tunes and from there it plays in the background.

Maybe without Pocket Tunes, or perhaps the built-in Pocket Tunes (3.x) it streams inside of Blazer or something and it's different?
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    It seems to open Kinoma although I have not installed any software on the device.
    Mundu Radio beta is not bad... but not many channels
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    unfortunately (i think so anyway) Kinoma intentionally crippled the built-in player such that the screen (and keyboard unless you use kblightsoff) has to remain on in order to play music. You have to buy Kinoma ex 4 in order to play with the screen off.

If the music is in shoutcast pls format, you'll have to install Pocket Tunes Deluxe in order for it to take over and stream it..the advantage of pTunes being background streaming (ie, stream while you browse the web).
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!
    Hi i just stumbled onto this thread. I have Ptunes deluxe v 3.1.8 installed on my T680 but when i click any internet radio site be it shoutcast.com or even treobits, it plays using kinoma.

How do i change the settings so that Ptunes is the default player...

another question where is there no icon for the kinoma player on the T680?