Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    installed it, put mp3 files on my SD, minitones doesn't see any of them...tried putting MP3s into Audio folder...minitones still doesnt see them...

Any thoughts on what I could be doing wrong?
    Did you install in phone or SD card?
    Internal or external?
    Try uninstalling and reinstalling Minitones. Maybe something went wrong during your initial install...
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    put the MP3s on my SD card, program is installed in main memory. I was just debating on doing a hard reset and starting from phase 1, which would take forever seeing as I JUST got my treo perfect before adding this prog...are you guys using it on a 700p with no issues?

Some people love it, and some people say it crashes their treo...

to uninstall do I need to DL and pay for uninstall manager, or just delete the program? (just thinking about, and worried about leftover files)
    Works great on my 700 P better then any other program I tried and I tried them all.
    Works great on mine, only reset once or twice over the past few months.
    I don't have an uninstall manager and I have no left over pieces of anything, and I play with new software on a regular basis.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pool_shark View Post
    Works great on mine, only reset once or twice over the past few months.
    I don't have an uninstall manager and I have no left over pieces of anything, and I play with new software on a regular basis.
    but those resets could be palm being palm, other software, not necessarily caused my minitones, correct?

I will uninstall it and reinstall it, where did you guys doenload it from, maybe mine isn't from the right place? do the files need to be song.mp3 or no file extension on the end?
    I downloaded it from mytreo.net. I just use whatever songs are in my WMP library, but they do have the .mp3 at the end. To uninstall it, just use the built-in delete function from the apps menu.
    Quote Originally Posted by ero2 View Post
    but those resets could be palm being palm, other software, not necessarily caused my minitones, correct?

I will uninstall it and reinstall it, where did you guys doenload it from, maybe mine isn't from the right place? do the files need to be song.mp3 or no file extension on the end?
    Of course anything can be the cause of a reset, but it was a huge coincidence that it reset while using minitones both times.
    I'd put money on it being minitones, but again it only happened once or twice. I'll live with that to create my own ringtones.

I don't remember from where I downloaded it.
    That was the first app I ever downloaded and *knocks on wood* it works perfectly for me..
    it works for me but only on few song. some song only play a second and stop even though its longer. any suggestion
    I'm StayFly, its not just a name its a lifestyle, so get some style in your life
    It works well for me, but it doensnt recognize some songs while it list some songs more than once!
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    minitones worked great for me i'm currently using a iphone mp3 ringtone.
    Is there any other program like minitones?
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    ringo is another great prgm, but its $30.
    Quote Originally Posted by stayfly View Post
    it works for me but only on few song. some song only play a second and stop even though its longer. any suggestion
    VBR mp3s... minitones chokes on em. Gotta have constant bitrate mp3s (128, 192, etc).

In the grand scheme of things... most newer music floating around is VBR, since it packs a better punch for its size... but the older mp3s in your collection will do just fine
    Just waiting for the day my Pre has contacts grouping, and a "speed dial" for text messaging
    Make sure that the songs are mp3 and not any other format. Also, for some strange reason on my treo, minitones will not detect any music until i have launched pocket tunes and scan the sd card with it. Once pocket tunes detects the song(s), i launch minitones, and there they are.

maybe this might help.
    I've never had to do that...
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Works great for me!
    Nicky