1.    #1  
    Anyone successfully running Orb 2.0 streaming to their 700p?

My server is working fine -- even the Wii in the den can see content, but the 700 just keeps doing speed test downloads.

Looking for others that might have made this work.

Thanks,
    John
    did you try setting your speed manually, and not using the speed test?
    I have beeen unable to get 2.0 running... my computer freezes. Older version runs fine
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
  4.    #4  
    Setting the bandwidth almost made it work....

Audio worked, but did not play the song I asked, and at one point started to stream video from a random video file.

Photos all get an "Invalid Search ID", but If I hit "play all" the first photo comes up, then Invalid Search id.

I think the palm client is just so far whacked that it's not worth pursuing until they release another version.

When I tested it on the Wii, everything worked great, so I know the ORB 2.0 server is working fine.

I'll revisit when a new version of the software appears.

Thanks for the help.
    Orb 2.0 works okay on my 700p. You might try the "Delete DB" buttons in Config on the server so they can be rebuilt, or an uninstall/reinstall.

By "palm client" I assume you mean Blazer and Kinoma.
    when you uninstall/reinstall orb make sure you use the Orb Cleanup utility, to remove any leftover files from the previous version
    When you guys connect to Orb with the treo.. are you connecting using https?
    (not trying to hijack the thread....)

I just got a new tuner and I can't seem to get mine to work. It used to download the stream test until I set the stream speed manually... but still my tuner will not work with orb
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"