1.    #1  
    OK I've been having some cache problems lately. What happens is, everytime I try to clear the cache via reset doctor, it crashes. Also, when I try to use Web, it'll crash the first time but start fine after it resets. I hard reset the whole phone yesterday & it was fine for a while but it's doing it again today. The crash log gives an error msg like this- "Emul68kmain.c, line:403, illegal instruction DF3E at address 73073430". This is the most recent one, the one before it was this- "emul68kmain.c, line:108 divide by zero at address 73073436".

It's always an Emul68k error. What could be causing this? I can't even get PalmInternals to run.
    I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by fleeing the scene of the accident!
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KabukiAssassin View Post
    OK I've been having some cache problems lately. What happens is, everytime I try to clear the cache via reset doctor, it crashes. Also, when I try to use Web, it'll crash the first time but start fine after it resets. I hard reset the whole phone yesterday & it was fine for a while but it's doing it again today. The crash log gives an error msg like this- "Emul68kmain.c, line:403, illegal instruction DF3E at address 73073430". This is the most recent one, the one before it was this- "emul68kmain.c, line:108 divide by zero at address 73073436".

It's always an Emul68k error. What could be causing this? I can't even get PalmInternals to run.
    Hey bro...

You might find your answer in here someplace...

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...=Emul68k+error

SMEGGIE
    Yer pal,

SMEGGIE

A bigger Treo fan than I'll admit.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Yer pal,

SMEGGIE

A bigger Treo fan than I'll admit.
  4.    #4  
    I did find some useful info in there & was able to fix the problem(for the most part anyways), thanks. I probably could've searched myself first(yeah yeah, I know), in a hurry when i posted that.
    I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by fleeing the scene of the accident!