1.    #1  
    Hey everybody...

I updated the firmware on my '650 and in the process lost the still images that were not on my SD card. I used backupman to image the device before doing the update, but I can't figure out what files to restore. Is there a single database for the Pics? What's it called? I've taken a few snaps and looked through the 'ram' with FileZ but can't figure out where the pictures are going.

I'd rather not restore the entire device; it's all stable now so don't wanna re-introduce some poor behavior from earlier.

(If it's relevant, it's a Sprint device, I just put the 1.13 FW on it.)

Thanks for any insight!
    They're not in regular RAm or the card (by default). While viewing your file listing with Filez, go to the prefs menu & find the checkbox to display hidden volumes (or something like that). Once you do that you'll be able to see your snaps.

Hate to say it, but most backup apps don't cover this area. I've heard hotsync might do it, but I'm not sure (I don't hotsync or keep snaps there).
    If you hot sync, they will be on your PC. BackupMan does not back up photos and videos...sorry