1.    #1  
    Hi,

On my 700p, the On Demand application just started hanging with a white screen any time I went into it. It has worked for months - then after I set the weather application to update every 12 hours it will hang no matter what.

I've tried deleting all the OD_ files and anything else I could think of that would be related. Then I reinstalled, went through the initial set-up, and it did it again.

Any ideas?
    Some other application might be interfering with it. Try and remember the last time it was working properly and narrow down the applications added since then. I had this problem with OD when i first got the treo 700p because I just loaded everything from my 650, but once I did a "clean" install OD worked, although i don't use it now.
    !! uNo.....DoS.....tReO!!

http://www.myspace.com/ljj8503
    how did you reinstall OD? I deleted mine and cant find the PRC to reinstall it...
  4.    #4  
    I haven't installed anything in weeks. The only software I have on my Treo is Chatter and Resco Explorer and those have been on there forever.

The only change I remember making was setting the weather channel to update automatically. The next morning my phone was crashed.