Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by byronchurch View Post
    I found the egg no taxi yet . All I get is Roaches!
    http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...rREF=&siteid=1
    Eeeeewww...why would you want those filthy things on your Treo???
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    I found the egg no taxi yet . All I get is Roaches!
    http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...rREF=&siteid=1

The taxi comes when you least expect it. Have seen mine 2-3 times since dec when I got my 680. Maybe if install the roach I'll see him behind the wheel next time...
    PalmIII>PalmIIIxe>Palm TungstenT>Treo650>Treo680
    Quote Originally Posted by jackskid View Post
    The taxi comes when you least expect it. Have seen mine 2-3 times since dec when I got my 680. Maybe if install the roach I'll see him behind the wheel next time...
    I've seen the taxi probably 15 - 20 times since I installed in in early December -- hadn't ever seen the roaches though. Too funny!
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    Eeeeewww...why would you want those filthy things on your Treo???
    O.K. how bout an elephant or..a pacman or..a women ?

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...&prodid=125395
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickS View Post
    Pressing the Green button while in the Phone app brings up a redial menu for recently dialed numbers.
    if in the dial pad screen
    press green button, then center button and that brings up redial(then of course you have to press green button again)
    Do everything you wanna do in life, if it's something you'll regret in the morning...Sleep Late!

OMG!!! The elephant is my favorite animal! That is awesome...I love it! (And it's pink...my favorite color!) Thanks!
    Got my egg but haven't seen the Taxi yet. Never heard of such a thing!
    SE P900-->Treo 650 (Cingular)-->Qtek 9100-->Treo 650 (Unlocked)-->Treo 680 (Unlocked)-->Treo 650-->ATT Tilt-->Blackberry Curve-->?PRE

Does anyone have this working on their Treo? I can't figure out how to get it to launch.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    I loaded it and I can't make it work either. Maybe not 680 compatable?

Does anyone have this working on their Treo? I can't figure out how to get it to launch.
    Global Posts
    392 Global Posts
    I got it to work on my 600 but not 680..the link only specified 600&650 but I thought I would give it a shot
    I'm not sure what you mean about getting it to launch. After I installed it, I got it to open from my launcher on my 680, no problem and was able to try out each of the different little animated guys and play with the settings. But when I first had it set to show the little guy on "Each start of my Palm" nothing happened when I reset (is that what you mean when you say you can't get it to launch?). So I set it to show once a day, but haven't seen it happen yet.

Update: I take that back: I just now saw my alien creature walk across the screen.
    Last edited by ChristieC; 03/08/2007 at 04:03 PM.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristieC View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean about getting it to launch. After I installed it, I got it to open from my launcher on my 680, no problem and was able to try out each of the different little animated guys and play with the settings. But when I first had it set to show the little guy on "Each start of my Palm" nothing happened when I reset (is that what you mean when you say you can't get it to launch?). So I set it to show once a day, but haven't seen it happen yet.

Update: I take that back: I just now saw my alien creature walk across the screen.
    Like you, no problem installing and setting up. Just never saw anything walk across the screen. Suppose I need to be more patient.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristieC View Post

Okay...that's what I meant. I had no problem installing and testing it. But, when I set it to start on "Each start of my Palm" nothing happened. i reset it to show "Once a Day" but still nothing. I thought maybe I would actually see it every once in awhile. I see the Taxi a couple times a week...

Quote Originally Posted by Big_OTR_Fan View Post

You take the good with the bad:

I like that I can have the mobileCLOCK pop-up assigned to a key and have it pop-up when the 680 is off...

It happens this way because the native 680 keyguard is defective.

Hey that sounds interesting which key? I cant find it
    Hey Byron:

Here's my setup -

In mobileCLOCK: Options>Device>Popup clock>Btn3>Done
    On the Treo680: Preferences>Buttons>Envelope Icon (button 3)>mobileClock>Done

In my case I use button3 (envelope icon) for MobileCLOCK.

My setup above allows a simple press to run my mobileCLOCK app.

A long press on the same key (EVEN WHEN THE TREO 680 IS OFF) pops up the mobileCLOCK popup which will work through the native 680 keyguard due to the keyguard being broken and allowing 1 keypress to pass...

A bittersweet bass-ackward accidental feature... you take the good with the bad...

15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_OTR_Fan View Post
    Hey Byron:

Here's my setup -

In mobileCLOCK: Options>Device>Popup clock>Btn3>Done
    On the Treo680: Preferences>Buttons>Envelope Icon (button 3)>mobileClock>Done

In my case I use button3 (envelope icon) for MobileCLOCK.

My setup above allows a simple press to run my mobileCLOCK app.

A long press on the same key (EVEN WHEN THE TREO 680 IS OFF) pops up the mobileCLOCK popup which will work through the native 680 keyguard due to the keyguard being broken and allowing 1 keypress to pass...

A bittersweet bass-ackward accidental feature... you take the good with the bad...

Thanks thats agreat idea for a fast clock pop/up Don't know if its realy a accidental feature though .I like being able to open in datebk,phone,or what ever . I had the envelope set up for iphoney but I wasn't really using it so now i got a 1-key pop-up clock !
    Just upgraded to a 680 from a 650 and, straight out of the box, noticed there was a slight delay when I use the 5 way key pad. When I hold it up side by side with my 650 the delay is noticeable. Anyone else experiencing this? The 650's instantaneous, while there's a lag with the 680. Minor, but this will grow more annoying over time I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftTreo View Post
    Just upgraded to a 680 from a 650 and, straight out of the box, noticed there was a slight delay when I use the 5 way key pad. When I hold it up side by side with my 650 the delay is noticeable. Anyone else experiencing this? The 650's instantaneous, while there's a lag with the 680. Minor, but this will grow more annoying over time I think.
    There have been reports of the delay from a number of users...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12