Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I just downloaded 1.10 beta and it's working. I have the LG hbs-110 headset - I had problems with the previous a2sp versions and this one finally works. You can find the download here: Softick Audio Gateway 1.10 with beta support for Palm Treo 680 smartphone

Good luck!
    Handspring Visor 2mb; Visor Prism; Palm i705; Tungsten2; VZW Treo650; TMO Crimson Treo680; iPhone 3g on TMO edge
    Music works fine with my Jabra BT8010s! VERY happy here.

Unfortunately, calling out results in no audio, but pTunes pauses when the call is initiated and unpauses it when it's over and SAG immediately picks it back up. Receiving a call results in the same thing. Same calling tests without pTunes running results in a frozen Treo.

Also, with the screen off my audio skips every so often, which is annoying. Remote control functions work perfectly fine though!
    (PowerPlay Vs) >> palmOne Zire 31 >>
    (palm Tungsten T3)/(palmOne Zire 72s) >> (palm Black Tie Trēo 650 Custom)/
    (palmOne LifeDrive Custom [SanDisk Ultra II CF])/(palm m515)/(palm T|X)
    handspring Visor Deluxe/Tapwave Zodiac 2/palm Trēo 680 Copper Orange

Canuck PDA
    Oh I'm so happy.
    Tested with my old Moto HT620. It works!!! Finally!
    Beta 1.10 is working for me w/ptunes and TCPMP. Some slight skipping in P-tunes. When the phone rings it stops the music but I am unable to use the phone with the headset. It is a good start. I am using a cheap set of cellink stereo headsets to test.
    My moto 820's dont seem to handle music/call/music switching too well. The 680 resets.
    My BT8010s actually picks up the call perfectly from time to time while I'm on pTunes, but sometimes ending the call freezes the phone.
    (PowerPlay Vs) >> palmOne Zire 31 >>
    (palm Tungsten T3)/(palmOne Zire 72s) >> (palm Black Tie Trēo 650 Custom)/
    (palmOne LifeDrive Custom [SanDisk Ultra II CF])/(palm m515)/(palm T|X)
    handspring Visor Deluxe/Tapwave Zodiac 2/palm Trēo 680 Copper Orange

Canuck PDA
    So, if I'm new to the BlueTooth thing, it's probably better to wait until the kinks get ironed out? Unless I don't mind not being able to receive/make calls while listening to music, right?
    Bluetooth always seems to have a mind of its own. Even on my nokia e61 it would have little hiccups.
    I say get a set of BT headphones and troubleshoot with the rest of us.
    I believe the problem with mine seems to be the phone bluetooth connection with my 680. I tried this set with a v3 I had sitting around and it connected up and worked fine. The softick seems to get the 680 connected to all my music but again no phone connection. I believe you might get better results from the Jabra or moto sets. It is a shame since the cellink is only $25.00 on ebay and it included a dongle for non bluetooth devices. The Moto is on sale with a big rebate on circuit cities site but of course it is out of stock. I know that the 680 is listed to have an upgraded bluetooth but I had much less problems connecting and disconnectiong bluetooth with my 650.
    Has anybody got it work with Sony Ericsson HBH-DS970?
    Thanks,
    Last edited by ydyzzm; 03/04/2007 at 10:51 AM.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Had some connection problems yesterday - will see how it does today. I did a first test by trying to make a call while I was still listening to Ptunes. The phone froze but after several minutes, unfroze and I was back to listening to Ptunes. Then the connection problems starting happening. I don't know what happened - I posted my results on the Softick forum. I'm still able to listen to Ptunes and make calls and receive calls. Just have to be careful and switch to internal speaker when placing a call.
    Handspring Visor 2mb; Visor Prism; Palm i705; Tungsten2; VZW Treo650; TMO Crimson Treo680; iPhone 3g on TMO edge
    Cool tip. But wish it didnt work that way. Today mine reset between 6 calls. each time it was because I tried to use audio gateway after I had ended a call.
    How are the Blue Ant X5 headsets?
    Fred
    Cingular 680