1.    #1  
    I just noticed this file on my Treo does anyone know what it is? It's creator ID is ROFL and there are no other files that share the same creator ID the attributes are "Hidden" and "Resource DB" Can I delete it safely?
    Palm I >Palm IIIi>Palm 505> Zire 71>PEG37>T|X>TREO 700P That's a lot of palming!!
    LOL

"Rolling On the Floor Laughing" is the creator and the filename is Fake File Library?!?!

WHO has been playing with your Treo????????????

I do not show that file on my 700P. I'd leave it, but if you want to get rid of it -- hot sync, run an sd card backup, save the file to the SD card -- and then delete it from internal memory -- and see what happens. How big is it? Again -- I'd leave it -- if you do not know for sure -- better safe than sorry.

Cheers, Perry.
  3.    #3  
    I didn't even think about the acronym. duoh. I deleted it and so far so good.
    Palm I >Palm IIIi>Palm 505> Zire 71>PEG37>T|X>TREO 700P That's a lot of palming!!
    So, who did have your Treo last?
  5.    #5  
    I opened the file with wordpad and found a refernce to Hobbyist Software and here's the real deal.

"Initiate uses it to launch documents when it can't find the real file lib!
    it'll just re-install it if it needs it - no need to keep on your sd card."

http://mytreo.net/forum/index.php/topic,47944.0.html
    Rob and his work arounds - the guy just works himself to the bone!

Ben