Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    any helix holster owners here? i own a Cellet RH7 Rubberized Holster and i hate it. you dont know how many times i almost lost my 700p. i wear my holster clip vertically and the 700p horizontally. a slight knock, it will release the phone. i'm wondering if the helix holster is like the cellet rh7 holster? does it clip onto the small bump next to the silent mode switch? i've been wearing the cellet rh7 and it left a slight groove on the bump where it clips onto. is there another better holster than cellet rh7??
    well i have went through 3 holsters making the helix my 4th and current one, its great and fits like a glove. The only thing i had to do is use a dremel to grind down a little bit were the select button was getting pressed causing it to turn the key guard off....
    ATT Treo 680 Crimson
    Hey.....

I use the Helix holster and I like it. The phone never came out of it. Also the screen faces inward while in the holster.

The Helix holster comes with two types of clips...

My only problem I have with the Helix is the rubbing of the clip on the top of the Treo. It's a very secure holster--almost too secure. It ruined my skin that I have on my phone and I wonder if it will scratch the finish.
    Am on my 2nd helix and have one new one on stanby also. IMHO it is the best one for the 700p. Has never come off the holster. I have the bestskinever on the treo, and the skin where the clip secures is worn, but that is to be expected. I think the OP should try the BSE on the treo, then use the helix.
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    can you guys tell me if your helix holster clips onto here?? cuz my cellet holster was clipping on to that spot, till it was very worn down. leaving a white mark on the gray paint.

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/5...pi04xu7.th.jpg
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    There was a good review posted some months ago. I also attached a pic of my broken spring clip. Should be easy to find in a search.
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    thanks ekeith, but that pic seems to be the belt clip. i'm lookin for the clip that holds the 700p to the holster.
    Quote Originally Posted by fondoo View Post
    can you guys tell me if your helix holster clips onto here?? cuz my cellet holster was clipping on to that spot, till it was very worn down. leaving a white mark on the gray paint.

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/5...pi04xu7.th.jpg
    No, it doesn't clip there. It clips around the phone body. Paint will be rubbed off over time. It's inevitable.
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    thanks deltaflyer. i'm going to go ahead and order the helix holster. maybe i can ducktape the area where it will be worn down.