1.    #1  
    I was reading about the daylight saving time update for the TREO and wondered if we really need it if our phones are set to take time and date from the network?

I usually say no anyway since I have multiple clocks on my E2 and all of them want to change the clock on the last Sunday in March.

b.b.
    Nothing to do with the clock. If you don't have future appt's in your calendar that you sync to your computer, you'll be okay. You wouldn't be using a PDA if you didn't. I had to figure this out the hard way.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    the update takes like 1 min over the air. I dont see the big deal about not updating. Havent seen any side effects.
    Could someone post the over-the-air link for the update please.......
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Yeah, I installed it, checked my calendar and no issues whatsoever.

Just make sure you put a copy on your SD if you ever have to do a hard reset because you'll need to reload it.

SMEGGIE
    Yer pal,

SMEGGIE

A bigger Treo fan than I'll admit.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Okay, but if I am syncing in my office to a network computer, dont i have to wait until IT does something on the network?
    ^yes. First run DST updates on the network servers and computer. Run the Palm DST updater before you sync to your updated computer.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!