Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Hey there,

I am running version 4.9.2.30 on my treo 700WX with Verizon.

I am running into a problem with incoming phone calls...The phone number pops up but it shows caller ID as unknown. The people who call are in both my good contacts and pocket outlook contacts.

Is there a reason, a setting that the contact is not registering on incoming calls?

Thanks for any help.

Shawn
    I recently approved Goodlink for my corporation on a trial basis. No caller information on incoming calls is one of the significant issues that we have noticed thus far. It seems there are links that were to the original contact list, that were not redirected to the new "Good" contact list. Including the ability to quickly look up contacts from the today page.

Any advise of fixes are appreciated.
    Thanks.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Hello,

I figured out the problem I think. when I was installing goodlink on the treo 700WX it was not installing the complete app for whatever reason.
    I backed up everything using sprite then hard reset wiping the treo clean.

then I installed goodlink as the first app installed on the treo after the hard reset and it installed perfectly.

Now goodlink works great, I can quick lookup native contacts from the home screen and all calls have caller id now.

Shawn