1.    #1  
    Hi!

If anyone can answer a few questions for me please.

If I want to download say the camera patch, do I have to install the CD that came with the phone to do any/all downloads/updates?

How do I delete a number on my sim card - instructions not so clear for me.

When sending a text message, my little smiley face never arrives.

I know I'll have more questions, but if someone could help with these I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks and have a Magical Day.

Debbie
  2.    #2  
    Sorry didn't mean to put the hands down on my post. Can't see those little things without my glasses.

Debbie
    Quote Originally Posted by debbruce View Post
    Hi!

If anyone can answer a few questions for me please.

If I want to download say the camera patch, do I have to install the CD that came with the phone to do any/all downloads/updates?

You have to install the CD if you're going to hotsync the Camera Update to the Treo. If you're going to install it over the air, no. But I would suggest installing the CD and doing a clean hotsync anyway. There are components on the installation CD that will help your Treo to run smoother.

How do I delete a number on my sim card - instructions not so clear for me.

Go to the SIM Book icon in your apps menu, tap the contact you want to delete, and hit "delete".

When sending a text message, my little smiley face never arrives.

Make sure text messaging was properly added to your account with your provider. If it's Cingular, there's a good chance it hasn't been activated correctly. I had this problem twice.

I know I'll have more questions, but if someone could help with these I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks and have a Magical Day.

Debbie
    Good luck with your new "toy"
  4.    #4  
    Thank you! Off to work now, will try it when I get home. I have t-mobile.

Have a Magical Day.

Debbie