1.    #1  
    Can anyone recommend an image-editing package that would allow me to make "photoshop"-like adjustments on the Treo (700p, to be specific)?

Also, does anyone know of simple video-editing software for the Treo?

Finally, is there anything that can provide more advanced control over the camera, again specifically for the 700p? Maybe an alternative camera app?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mlevin View Post
    Can anyone recommend an image-editing package that would allow me to make "photoshop"-like adjustments on the Treo (700p, to be specific)?

Finally, is there anything that can provide more advanced control over the camera, again specifically for the 700p? Maybe an alternative camera app?

Thanks
    We dont have enough memory on our Treo's to have anything of this caliber running flawlessly! Take note that you can write and draw on photos already by using the 'Draw on..' option from the drop down menu 'Photo' when youre in Pics&Videos. One would love to have more options, though!

I would also love to see MiniTunes go further and allow me to combine audio clips to other audio clips, creating a very unique ringtone! With as many Tupac songs there are, I can have him say almost anything!
    Global Posts
    591 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mlevin View Post

Thanks
    Photogather will probably do the most editing, dont know about its 700p compatability. It also says it gives some extra controls over camera

Ive used Resco Photo Viewer for editing, it's good, although my edition has a weird requirement that you also must recrop every picture if you want to save other editing changes. If you dont want to recrop, you still must crop--but do so to the original size. Cant imagine this one wouldnt be 700p compatible.

Gives me extra possibilities when Im mobile blogging.

cheers
    geoff

Treo 650 1.20 LAP.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    We dont have enough memory on our Treo's to have anything of this caliber running flawlessly! Take note that you can write and draw on photos already by using the 'Draw on..' option from the drop down menu 'Photo' when youre in Pics&Videos. One would love to have more options, though!
    Yeah, good point about the memory -- I was hoping for something that could at least correct brightness, contrast and color balance, perhaps crop or resize an image and do a few other simple things.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    will allow you to make the basic adjustments you are referring to. I believe you can also edit the photos on palm desktop to some extent.
    Moepaint is very Photoshop-like, with layers etc. but lacks any kind of JPEG export, so all your images end up being relatively huge in file size.
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    I like AcidImagePro, you can re-size pics.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter