1.    #1  
    I upgraded from an older Palm to a Treo today. Installed the new Palm desktop software, foolishly choose to sync the new Treo to Outlook and somehow, that only syncs the Outlook Notes it didn't bring the MEMOS which were on my old Palm--and still are in the Palm Desktop.

How can I point the software back to the Palm Memos to get them into the new Treo?
    Global Posts
    591 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hellosailor View Post
    I upgraded from an older Palm to a Treo today. Installed the new Palm desktop software, foolishly choose to sync the new Treo to Outlook and somehow, that only syncs the Outlook Notes it didn't bring the MEMOS which were on my old Palm--and still are in the Palm Desktop.

How can I point the software back to the Palm Memos to get them into the new Treo?
    Steps 1-8 of Post #3 of this thread gives some helpful advice on this type of procedure and how to update only your PIM apps (ie memos, contacts etc) while avoiding the major no-no of reinstallling all your other old apps onto the new phone. While it was written for the 700p, the general principles still apply.

I think your first step is to reinstall Palm desktop and NOT to choose the Outlook syncing this time.

Cheers
    geoff

Treo 650 1.20 LAP.