1.    #1  
    I have a treo 700p running Chatter 3.0.6 and this latest version of EX plugin. I followed the instructions to setup my exchange mail but it still does not work. My account starts off "connecting" and then "login" and back to connecting starting an endless loop in the background.

Exchange Server is my owa website without the http or anything after the .com. Login and password are my owa login and password.

Advice anyone?

Tien
    Have you ever logged in successfully? When this has happened to me, it is because the login sequence of OWA is asking for something (like your password is expiring and you need to provide a new one).

If you've never logged on successfully, check the domain (add it or delete it), and check or uncheck "forms based" in the Exchange Mailbox profile.
    Have you ever logged in successfully? When this has happened to me, it is because the login sequence of OWA is asking for something (like your password is expiring and you need to provide a new one).

If you've never logged on successfully, check the domain (add it or delete it), and check or uncheck "forms based" in the Exchange Mailbox profile.
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    I had the exact same problem when I originally set up EX. This was the response I got from Marc, which solved the issue
    Try this...

1) Get the latest version (stable or beta)
    2) Delete the mailbox
    3) Create the mailbox and fill in server, login, and password (login just as you would with OWA, domain\user) and leave the others alone.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    Another possibility is that there is a character in your password that is not being tranferred properly through chatter. I know that '&' causes problems and there may be others.