Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. leonidm's Avatar
    Posts
    189 Posts
    Global Posts
    191 Global Posts
       #1  
    I have the same problem on both Sprint and verizon 700p (different exchange accounts) . If I create event in Treo it will show up in Exchange after sync, but if event created or changed in Exchange it never makes it's way to treo.
    Please advise!
  2. leonidm's Avatar
    Posts
    189 Posts
    Global Posts
    191 Global Posts
       #2  
    I forgot to mention that i had this problem before and after the installation of "direct push" update (EAS). I've also tried to delete the Exchange account and recreate it -same problem - it's almost like my calendar is "read-only" for the active sync.
  3. leonidm's Avatar
    Posts
    189 Posts
    Global Posts
    191 Global Posts
       #3  
    I'm answering my own question - I found who is doing it - it's Piloc - localisation software - I've disabled it and did a sft reset and resync from scratch - it's now working fine
  4. #4  
    That's interesting. I've noticed that, in spite of everything else syncing perfectly, the occasional entry in Outlook won't show up on the Treo. That happened this morning. I tried syncing three or four times, worked for a few hours and tried it again, and everything synced over that time. Seems to be kind of random as to what syncs and what doesn't. I am beginning to think that a lot of these issues are not related to the device but to the server.

Posting Permissions