1.    #1  
    Just posted a video up at WMExperts wherein I make a goon of mysef while testing out the Jawbone's noise cancelling.
    Yea I got mine from Cingular about 2 months ago and since that time 6 of my co-workers have also purchased them.

It comes in handy when you're an IT guy who spends lots of time in a computer machine room..

I had already tried 9 different headsets until I ran into this one. Don't think I'll ever need any other..
    --------------
    The Judge
    Houston, Tx.
    Impressive! Ugly (the headset, not you) but impressive.
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    I've using it since the first of the year and so far it's my favorite. Volume on my end was my only complaint but I replaced the ear hook with an Jabra eargel and now it's perfect. Thankfully I'm already married because this thing is guaranteed to make you unattractive to the ungeekafied.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharr View Post
    Impressive! Ugly (the headset, not you) but impressive.
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch3 View Post
    I've using it since the first of the year and so far it's my favorite. Volume on my end was my only complaint but I replaced the ear hook with an Jabra eargel and now it's perfect. Thankfully I'm already married because this thing is guaranteed to make you unattractive to the ungeekafied.
    Think of a bluetooth like a pair of sunglasses....the coolest ones are the big, ugly ones! The old cop ones and the designer (Prada, Gucci, etc) that cover your entire face are in and they look stupid! So therefore, the Jawbone is stylish!
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Anyone use the VZW, (not Sprint), Treo 700WX, (not W), alone with Jawbone? If so, how is working out for you so far?
    Treo 700WX - VZW