1.    #1  
    Please forgive the noob question here...but, how in the heck do I set multiple recurrent alarms on my Treo 680? I know how to go to the World Clock and set a single wake-up alarm...but I can't figure out how to do, say...two wake up alarms.

I'm sure it's something simple...but I can't find it, or am overlooking it.

Thanks!!
    I use WatchMaker...it allows multiple alarms to be set and you can customize a pretty clock to show up onscreen

http://mytreo.net/downloads/details-369.html
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, Christina. Always generous help.

But, I take it that without the WatchMaker SW, there is no way to set recurrent alarms on the stock Palm OS?
    Is it for a task. If so just do the following;;

New Task (type in task)
    Hit Details
    Click on Repeat
    Choose one of the options and if you don't see what you want there just click on Other and you can pretty much pick what you want.
    --------------
    The Judge
    Houston, Tx.
    You could also do it in the Calendar app, but then you would have "WAKE UP" on each day's appointments

Watchmaker is a freeware "safe" app and hardly takes up any room. You can set up 6 alarms and a Flash alarm (but I don't know what that one is). I've had the program forever, but ChristieC was the one that pointed out it had an alarm function. Maybe she can explain what the Flash is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    You could also do it in the Calendar app, but then you would have "WAKE UP" on each day's appointments

Watchmaker is a freeware "safe" app and hardly takes up any room. You can set up 6 alarms and a Flash alarm (but I don't know what that one is). I've had the program forever, but ChristieC was the one that pointed out it had an alarm function. Maybe she can explain what the Flash is...

Here's what the Watchmaker User Guide says about the Flash Alarm:

Flash alarm:
    Do you need a reminder within the next hour? It's easy: On the panel,
    just tap one of the numbers on an analog clockface. That's all! On the
    screen you will see an arc. With "+" or "-" you can increment/decrement
    the alarm time, and with "o" you can do a cancel. Alternatively you can
    increment and cancel by tapping repeatedly one and the same number on
    the clockface.
  7.    #7  
    Thanks for the help!!