1.    #1  
    Can I code or mark items in my Outlook calendar so that they wont replicate to my handheld running Good or more importantly not show up on my Today screen? I have the next two upcoming appointments/meetings show up on my Today screen but only want certain items to show. For example, I mark the weeks I am on-call but don't want this taking up 1 of my 2 upcoming calendar items. Same for certain times of the day I put down an item on my calendar for those times when I wont be available so it doesn't show as I am available to to others scheduling a meeting.

Essentially, I want to add certian things to my calendar but not replicate or show in my "next 2 appointments". For as long as I have been using Good, I only have see it be all items sync... Am I stuck?
    I believe you are stuck. GMM does not support any of the categories that you might assign in Outlook that would allow you to sync certain events but not others.
    Treo 750 - Cingular/ATT
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the reply. I suspect I am stuck but maybe someone has a work around or idea.

Throw'n my line is the water, hoping to catch a fish.