Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33
  1. #21  
    i have saucage fingers

    i need it
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by sigma pi View Post
    i have saucage fingers

    i need it
    Well, that's a pretty picture...
  3. #23  
    "if you need to obtain a special dialing wand please mash the key pad now"
  4. #25  
    I always assumed that they made the 680 stylus half plastic is so it would be a little flexible, essentially locking the stylus into place when it's pushed all the way into the device. The all-metal stylus on the 650 was notorious for shooting out of the phone like a missile if you swung the phone around too fast. I can't see that happening with the 680's stylus in the same situation.
  5. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by davistld01 View Post
    Somebody on another forum wrote that the reason for the stock 680 having the plastic/metal stylus combination because that particular construction aided in reception. They also theorized that an all-metal stylus would adversly effect reception because it messed with the internal antennae.

    I was looking at this stylus too. Have you had any change in phone reception or call-quality since using it?
    We've been designing and using the metal pen stylus for years and haven't seen any problems with reception. I personally use one in my Treo 700wx and have never seen any issues.

    Thanks
  6. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    We've been designing and using the metal pen stylus for years and haven't seen any problems with reception. I personally use one in my Treo 700wx and have never seen any issues.

    Thanks
    Respectfully, I think you misunderstood the issue -- the 700wx has an external antennae and even Palm designed a metal stylus for models preceding the 680 and 750 that had external antennae. For the 680 (and 750), though, the issue is interference with the INTERNAL antennae.
  7.    #28  
    There is no way that the Boxwave stylus will fly out. It's quite snug. And I can report that on various calls today, I had absolutely no problems with reception or decrease in signal. It was the same as it's always been...which is quite good in my humble opinion.

    Bob
    Palm IIIc=>Sony Clie T665=>Palm T3=>Palm Treo 680
  8. #29  
    The Palm replacement styli are half metal, are they as fragile as the included stylus in the 680? I never had a problem with my 650's stylus "shooting" out, but I did see a lot of complaints about it.

    Hey Sigma...you look like my "little" brother. Do you have any Asian in you?
  9. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    The Palm replacement styli are half metal, are they as fragile as the included stylus in the 680? I never had a problem with my 650's stylus "shooting" out, but I did see a lot of complaints about it.

    Hey Sigma...you look like my "little" brother. Do you have any Asian in you?
    wow how did you know?

    im 1/2 white
    1/4 japaneese
    1/4 hawaiian

    why the rolling eyes?
  10. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by sigma pi View Post
    wow how did you know?

    im 1/2 white
    1/4 japaneese
    1/4 hawaiian

    why the rolling eyes?
    Is the rolling eyes a "bad" smiley? This is the second time someone has mentioned my using the rolling eyes smiley like it might mean something negative...to me it looks like it's wondering something. Hmmmm...

    I could tell because I'm from the Philippines and we just know...right? I always get mistaken for Hawaiian.

    Where are the colored styli????
  11. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    Is the rolling eyes a "bad" smiley? This is the second time someone has mentioned my using the rolling eyes smiley like it might mean something negative...
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rolling+eyes
    V > Vx > m505 > m515 > T/T > T3 > TC > 650 > 680
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://download.skype.com/share/skypebuttons/js/skypeCheck.js"></script>
    <a href="skype:wwgamble?call"><img src="http://mystatus.skype.com/balloon/wwgamble" style="border: none;" width="150" height="60" alt="My Skype status" /></a>
  12. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    Is the rolling eyes a "bad" smiley? This is the second time someone has mentioned my using the rolling eyes smiley like it might mean something negative...to me it looks like it's wondering something. Hmmmm...

    I could tell because I'm from the Philippines and we just know...right? I always get mistaken for Hawaiian.

    Where are the colored styli????
    well then

    coma stucka

    and bring on the belut !!!!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions