1.    #1  
    I had a problem earlier today with my 700p resetting itself after I'd been working in VersaMail. Now it's basically a plastic brick...won't reset via removing battery, soft, or hard etc. Didn't drop it or do anything unusual to it like try to flush it. Any ideas on how to resuscitate the little booger or should I head for Sprint in the AM?
    Thanks...
    This is going to sound silly, but, did you try charging it?
    They broke up in 1986.

But on a serious note, sorry about your treo. If charging is doing no good, head to the Sprint store.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs View Post
    This is going to sound silly, but, did you try charging it?
    I surprised even myself by trying that first before panic set in. It won't take a charge at all in that the red light won't even twink pink. Thanks for the thought, though...
    I'd get some frustrations out by driving over and over it with a big truck.... then just call and get an insurance replacement..... hmmmm i guess I could do this anytime... not today though
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    Same joke that went through my mind!
    Yeah, sounds like it might be time for a replacement.
    I just resucitated my phone from certain death using the method described here:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...=120143&page=4

this is for the access loop, so you may have a different problem. Let me know if it works, and post it on that page, I would be very interested to see if this was just a lucky break.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    They broke up in 1986.

But on a serious note, sorry about your treo. If charging is doing no good, head to the Sprint store.
    Yeah, but they still rock!!!

(On MY Treo, anyway!!!)

SMEGGIE
    Yer pal,

SMEGGIE

A bigger Treo fan than I'll admit.