Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Hey Guys,

How can I change the Nescape browser to Internet Explorer as my Blazer default browser. Nescape seems to be user-unfriendly. I will appreciate any pointer(S) you can give me. Thanks in advance!
    I want some of what your smoking
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolsba View Post
    Hey Guys,

How can I change the Nescape browser to Internet Explorer as my Blazer default browser. Nescape seems to be user-unfriendly. I will appreciate any pointer(S) you can give me. Thanks in advance!
    1.) Blazer IS the browser on the 700P
    2.) No such thing as a Netscape browser for the 700P
    3.) PIE or (Pocket Internet Explorer) is not available standalone. It only comes with Windows SmartPhone Edition / Win Mobile 5. Therefore you must have a 700w or 700wx in order to utilize Internet Explorer.
    4.) There is a version of Opera that will work with the 700P (Opera "Mini")
    Quote Originally Posted by kill_Dano View Post
    Take it easy on him/her...! Dont you see they just joined and might be new to our community?!

Jolsba, take notice of what MilenkoD said.
    Last edited by BMIC50; 02/28/2007 at 08:20 AM. Reason: corrected typo
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Take it easy on him/her...! Dont you see they just joined and might be new to our community?!

Jolsba, take not of what MilenkoD said.
    Absolutely take what I said. I'm trying to educate the OP and giving them the information regarding their device, what are you doing to help?
    It's hard to understand how someone could think they have Netscape on their Treo.
    Quote Originally Posted by kill_Dano View Post

Jolsba, take not of what MilenkoD said.
    True, but I still wouldn't mind a hit for myself.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost View Post
    It's hard to understand how someone could think they have Netscape on their Treo.
    Perhaps using the word "Netscape" is synonymous with the concept of what a browser is.

We all start from some point with some amount of knowledge, little or none....remember when you didn't know about a subject/concept and someone explained it to you? Pass on your knowledge and help someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilenkoD View Post
    Absolutely take what I said. I'm trying to educate the OP and giving them the information regarding their device, what are you doing to help?
    That was a typo, Milenko. You are right, and your advice was correct!
    That was a typo, Milenko. You are right, and your advice was correct!
    OK...I see you edited your post. A few simple letters missed can really change the whole tone of the reply. Thank you for clarifying.