Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    http://www.swCP3.com/TreoStar/TreoStar.gif

Uploaded v1.4

Release Notes:
    • Works with all variants the Treo 650, Treo 700p and Treo 680.
    • Removed reminder title, now has three line display.
    • Still < 12 KB.
    - mvk

Continued from this thread:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=137558
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by GreenHex; 02/26/2007 at 09:18 AM.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Great app! Something that's been needed for a LONG time.

Masterfully executed too! That said, I'm unfortunately still getting resets from certain incoming numbers. (650 GSM)
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by fly888 View Post
    Masterfully executed too! That said, I'm unfortunately still getting resets from certain incoming numbers. (650 GSM)
    Thanks!!!

What you all need is v1.41

- Ensure that the notes are located within the first 250 characters.
    - Ensure that your notes are brief (approx 3 lines or 30 words).

If you can figure out any pattern in the resets, please do let me know.

I've been using TreoStar and never have resets on my Treo 650 that can be attributed to TreoStar.

- mvk
    Attached Files Attached Files
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by fly888 View Post
    That said, I'm unfortunately still getting resets from certain incoming numbers. (650 GSM)
    fly888,
    • Do you have any special characters in the number strings that cause resets?
    • Do you have some very large note memos in these contacts?
    In any case please try 1.41. It is meant to fix precisely these problems.

- mvk
    Last edited by GreenHex; 02/26/2007 at 12:34 PM.
    Game over!
    Is there any way to link this to work with KeyContacts instead of the built in Contact list?

TIA
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Thank you so much for taking my suggestion about removing the title portion of the pop-up! I'm on duty today on my submarine and will be trying the program out tomorrow! If all works well, you'll have another registered customer!!

Great, great idea!!
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    Finally!! Others are beginning to take notice...
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by akula34 View Post
    Thank you so much for taking my suggestion about removing the title portion of the pop-up!
    Actually, the title is removed *only* if you have three lines of text available. The title is still shown if the available text is only two lines. I figured the whole thing looks very bland without the title.

If you don't want to see the title you can always include blank line(s). An empty line too counts as a line by itself.

(maybe it should be another user preference)

- mvk
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by awerry View Post
    Is there any way to link this to work with KeyContacts instead of the built in Contact list?
    Does KeyContacts have its own database (i.e. it does not store infomation in the native Address Book)? In that case maybe not...

- mvk
    Game over!
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    I cannont ge TreoStar to work on my 700P... I have read all posts and still no luck...any suggestions? I have tried putting in info in both the NOTES section and CUSTOM section

Fridayy
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Did you put <ts> in front of the text you want to display and </ts> after the text you want?
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenHex View Post
    Does KeyContacts have its own database (i.e. it does not store infomation in the native Address Book)? In that case maybe not...

- mvk
    Yes. KeyContacts has its own database.
    Quote Originally Posted by fridayy View Post
    I cannont ge TreoStar to work on my 700P... I have read all posts and still no luck...any suggestions? I have tried putting in info in both the NOTES section and CUSTOM section

Fridayy
    Did you put <ts> in front of the text you want to display and </ts> after the text you want?
    Also, make sure you hit "done" on the notes page and "done" for the contact instead of exiting with a hard key...
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by fridayy View Post

Fridayy
    Custom 1 to 4 was abandoned a long time ago, as it was too messy.

You need to include text between <ts> and </ts> tokens within the first 250 characters of the contacts memo for this to work (as akula34 and Christinac130 have pointed out). Maybe in a later version, once TreoStar stabilizes on the 680, I'll change it to scan the entire text memo (all 32 KB of it).

- mvk
    Game over!
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by awerry View Post
    Yes. KeyContacts has its own database.
    This is bad, only if the KeyContacts developers allow access to their database via a public API will this be possible.

- mvk
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Is it possible to get a version of TreoProc for CDMA 700p? I would love that functionality!!
  17.    #17  
    Is it possible to get a version of TreoProc for CDMA 700p? I would love that functionality!!
    This is another thread... but TreoProc has two functions: SMS on ignored and missed calls and the SMS (and lockout) on SIM change.

Obviously the second has no meaning on a CDMA device.

I can compile a 700p version of TreoProc for the first one. But that would need some testing, if you can spare some time for that. There should not be any problems with it working on the 700p. The sad part (for me) is that the 680 already has this functionality...

- mvk

Continued in this thread:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...99#post1208199
    Last edited by GreenHex; 02/27/2007 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Continued...
    Game over!
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    I will absolutely be a beta tester for the application. I really like the idea of automatic SMS replies for both ignoring a phone call AND a missed phone call. I'd also like to see a Do Not Disturb function. Anyway, let me know!!
  19.    #19  
    I will absolutely be a beta tester for the application. I really like the idea of automatic SMS replies for both ignoring a phone call AND a missed phone call. I'd also like to see a Do Not Disturb function. Anyway, let me know!!
    Ok... Let me get done with the residual problems with TreoStar and the 680. Then I can bring out a TreoProc for the 700p build.

BTW, what exactly is a Do Not Disturb function? I "get" it but I don't understand how to it fits in with with TreoProc.

- mvk
    Last edited by GreenHex; 02/27/2007 at 09:58 PM.
  20.    #20  
    akula34 (and others too)!

have a look at:

http://www.swCP3.com/TreoFlex/TreoFlex_User_Manual.html

TreoFlex v1.0b1

This is a real beta and not for the faint hearted.

akula34, you work on a submarine, and should not have any problems!!!

- mvk
    Last edited by GreenHex; 02/28/2007 at 05:48 AM.
    Game over!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast