Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Hi,
    I bought Zlauncher And they sent me the password to
    activate Zlauncher but for some reason everytime i try to enter the password it tells me that i have entered a invalid password.

I have contacted ZZtechs.com at there costmer sopport e-mail address and they told me to download: CheckUsername.prc

I downloaded the file, Installed it on the 650 and received the info. they requested. I e-mailed them the info. and they keep sending me different passwords that do not work.

Has anyone elese had this problem? If so what did you do? I think there costmer support (email) is just computer generated, Not sure.

Do you think I may need to delete Zlauncher and reinstall it?

Thanks,
    Quote Originally Posted by 240zron View Post
    Hi,
    I bought Zlauncher And they sent me the password to
    activate Zlauncher but for some reason everytime i try to enter the password it tells me that i have entered a invalid password.

I have contacted ZZtechs.com at there costmer sopport e-mail address and they told me to download: CheckUsername.prc

I downloaded the file, Installed it on the 650 and received the info. they requested. I e-mailed them the info. and they keep sending me different passwords that do not work.

Has anyone elese had this problem? If so what did you do? I think there costmer support (email) is just computer generated, Not sure.

Do you think I may need to delete Zlauncher and reinstall it?

Thanks,
    The Treo username is case and space sensitive.

Perhaps the Treo username you are giving to ZZtechs does not precisely match what it actually is, for example T600 is not the same as t600 or t 600 or T6OO etc...
    I don't know if they filter out O vs 0 or not, etc.. But the password is case sensitive.. Just have to be careful putting it in.

I'm sure it's a typo or a mistake somewhere, they're not going to leave you hanging on it.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Thanks for the responce,

You were right, I took a real good look at the Hotsync ID. I had given the them the letters wrong. I just e-mailed them again with the right info. this time.

Hope this does it.
    Thanks for the responce,

You were right, I took a real good look at the Hotsync ID. I had given the them the letters wrong. I just e-mailed them again with the right info. this time.

Hope this does it.
    I had a similar issue with mobileLAUNCH...

I was submitting my Treo user ID correctly, but Bob was adding a space in the midst of it, so the key that he was generating ended up not matching the actual Treo user ID when I was completeing the registration.

Hope it's as easy as that to solve for you.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Ok,
    Found that I had sent them the wrong info. and they got me a password that works now.
    There costmer support is great. Everytime I asked, They sent me another password with out question.

Thanks Zlauncher
    Happy ZLaunching
    Thanks Zlauncher
    That would be ZZTechs, makers of ZLauncher and Launch Anywhere. Yep, they're great in the support area.
    Lord, who will we go to? You have the words of eternal life. Jn 6:68 <><
    PDA "trail" > Sharp Wizard OZ-750 > Palm M100 > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Sony T665C > Sony NX80V > Sony TH55(2) > Palm Treo 700p