1.    #1  
    Normally when i use my visor to sync w/ cnn on avantgo, CNN is updated one almost every 15 minutes! Now, It has been over 24 hours and nothing new has happened. Anyone know whats up???
    There just hasn't been any new goings on in the last 24 hours. All activity in the world has pretty much stoped.
    Avantgo website is down right now. That's why you can't update it.
    Originally posted by RoofusPennymore
    All activity in the world has pretty much stoped.
    as in stop the world, I want to get off?
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    Originally posted by MarkEagle

as in stop the world, I want to get off?
    Or maybe Modern English "I'll stop the world and melt with you"?
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Something's definitely wrong with the CNN channel. I've synced Avantgo twice today and the CNN channel is almost 48 hours old.
    Talldog
    oh my god... I just put my Visor on the auction block. This is the worst day of my life. I can't get CNN?!?! I don't want to live.
    Who cares about CNN? I haven't been able to get my Fox for over a month!

Fox was the best! Especially their section that dealed with whacky stuff, like the guy who sued is crack dealer! CNN stinks, its not updated as much & its tiny.
    Matt Nichols
    VigoSpraxPalm@Yahoo.com
  9.    #9  
    cnn was (finally) uodated today!
    Fox was my favorite too. But I don't think they are coming back. There was a thread a while back that said they closed down their AdvantGo division.

Originally posted by Matthew Nichols
    Who cares about CNN? I haven't been able to get my Fox for over a month!
    Yep. I tapped on FoxNews in AvantGo one day and it said they were discontinuing their service. It said click the button below and FoxNews will be deleted and CNN will be added to your AvantGo que (nice touch). However, I preferred FoxNews definitely. I found it funny how they said CNN is very similar to FoxNews. I always considered FoxNews to be more conservative, and CNN to be more liberal. Maybe my paranoia Oh well, there's always the US-neutral BBC. Thank goodness for quality news.
    -Vincent