1.    #1  
    Seidio,

As a long-time customer of yours, I would like to commend you on your presence here in the forums and the great products that result! I have noticed that youre SuperSlim cases are taking off, and being offered across the board of current Treo's. Well, to accomodate these newly clad Treo's in the vehicle, I suggest tailoring either your INNO.dock or your G4100M car kit! There would be not only YOUR customers of Skins and cases who would purchase them, but people that bought other skins and cases that still need a place to dock their Treo in the car. Yes, there are adjustable holders that can accomodate our devices, but it would be more desirable to have one dock that can charge and route music out to a 3.5mm port! If it isnt stable enough, you can add an adjustable clip at the top, much like your Skinned Treo holster. And I can imagine that if you use a good, flexible mold that can accomodate many smartphones today, you could just change out the connecting ports and sell it across your entire product line! It would be just like GM using the same platform (chassis) to make the Pontiac G6, Chevy Malibu, Saturn Aura, and Chevy Equinox. Same frame, different internals.

This is an idea to the company most receptive to ideas, and I would love to see it come to fruition! If you need testers, think of me first!! Anyone else would like to have this solution?
    Last edited by BMIC50; 02/24/2007 at 05:37 PM.
    Seidio will release a car kit for Treo 680 and 750 that can work with and without skin, rubberized case, Hybrid case and extended battery ON this week

Stay Tune

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    interesting....I'm hoping that you include a model with GPS, Stereo Audio out and B/T headset support (GSM) for this round.

I'm still using the original G4850M (T650 base) w/my T680 but its in need of an upgrade more customized for the T680.

Thx
    Steve
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Seidio will release a car kit for Treo 680 and 750 that can work with and without skin, rubberized case, Hybrid case and extended battery ON this week

Stay Tune

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    Technically, this means retooling it to fit the 700 series wont be hard (or too far into the future)!
    Any update on a Seidio audio adapter that can pass thru power? This has been an open request for sometime to improve on this product store.treocentral.com/content/accessories/73-75--634.htm (with MIC enabled)
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    And what about 700p users? A nicer looking one would be great also. I'm sort of toying with the idea of getting one, even though I don't drive nearly as much as I used to. The THB ComfortPlus looks nice but doesn't have the feature set as the Seidio ones.